GDT: WWE Money in the Bank (19th May 2019)

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018
I'll give WWE this...no one saw that finish coming. But it's stupid.

One, after MITB, you always have a looming cash in. You know any given week, it could happen. We know Brock won't be there that often.'

You had a great match going, with crazy spots, with people without f***ing healthcare putting there bodies on the line in the riskiest of match types for a part timer to come in at the end and win, and likely receive a much bigger paycheck.

Anybody else in the match, besides Orton could have had their careers catapulted. Drew with the briefcase would be awesome

Reactions: Paris in Flames

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
You have a very hard time of understanding booking =/= over or not. Sasha/Asuka/Bayley alllllllllllllll put themselves on mega star level with their work. Nia was booked like a mega star and isn't. So yes- Sasha/Asuka (for 95%)/Bayley were all booked like poop. That doesn't mean they aren't stars or over.

It's just something you won't budge on so i'll respectfully agree to disagree. You keep combining over/booking. They aren't even remotely the same. Everyone knows Bayley/Sasha are legit main event women. The majority of wrestling fans would not even question that.

But sure.. if you asked who was booked better? Hell Lacey Evans and Nia were both booked stronger than Sasha/Bayley/Asuka combined. But if you asked out of those 5 which 3 were mega stars? NOBODY would pick Lacey/Nia. Wrestling fans are not as dumb as Vince makes 'em out to be. The wrestling fans left that is.

I think he has a point though. Just look how people post about them on these boards. The longer they were booked like shit, the more people got dismissive about Sasha and Bayley ever being good in the first place.

Reactions: Bob Richards

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think he has a point though. Just look how people post about them on these boards. The longer they were booked like ****, the more people got dismissive about Sasha and Bayley ever being good in the first place.
The revisionist history is crazy lol

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think Bayley is a geek on the mic and decent in the ring with a shit finisher. That doesn’t mean she can’t be over.

Sasha is good. No idea what is going on with her though. She was held down by everything with Bayley

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i feel its only in Montreal where people boo her all the time.
i feel she always gets good reactions.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
First time watching a WWE event since the RAW after Mania.

It was actually kind of refreshing as they did full recaps of each story line right before each match lol.

I was convinced AJ was gonna turn on Seth after that match. Man, I really enjoyed that whole thing.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Considering his wife almost died in labor a day or two earlier, I don't think he was leaving her side.
I don't think we see Bray for a while, TBH. He will probably have a couple more pretaped Funhouse segments, but I don't see him coming back to ring action for another few weeks or even Summerslam.

Reactions: Jussi

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Falco just got over and is already trying to bury himself.

Was thinking what a sorry state of MitB winners we have had besides Bayley.

Braun and Carmella? Boo. Corbin? Haven’t had a good men’s cash in since Dean.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I think I only really watched Seth vs AJ and then the two MITB matches.

Seth vs AJ was great and had some amazing sequences. The Women's MITB was eh. A lot of the women in the match just aren't capable of that kind of match, imo. The Men's MITB was real fun with some terrific spots. I really feel bad for the guys who destroyed themselves (Andrade, Ali, Balor) just to have Brock show up like that. It's rough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad