GDT: WWE Evolution (28th October 2018)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm trying to think and it might be main roster match of the year.
Of the ones I’ve seen there’s been nothing truly great on the main roster this year except for the first Rollins/Ziggler matches of their series and maybe Styles/Joe blowoff.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Of the ones I’ve seen there’s been nothing truly great on the main roster this year except for the first Rollins/Ziggler matches of their series and maybe Styles/Joe blowoff.
This was better than those, imo, without question.

Feb 24, 2017
yeah well she counts. so thats what im asking thanks.
so
winner: nia
2nd: amber
3rd: tamina
4th: vega

thats right?

(sorry) just trying to do the prediction points.......
Vega resurfaced when it was just moon and jax
Then Vega was thrown on to tamina
Best I can tell the score goes
Jax
Moon
Vega
Tamina

Reactions: Disclose

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Its frustrating how much they job out the Japanese women considering how much higher a quality of wrestling Stardom is to wwe, but I'm willing to give it a pass tonight.

Nia winning the BR is fine, shell be a good placeholder opponent for rousey until they start to build towards mania. The kairi match laid the seeds for a good Daniel bryan-esque underdog story of her fighting the Horsewomen if wwe tells it (hopefully they don't just 'Asuka' her to push rouseys friends). And Toni storm is a great inring worker, so her beating Io is believable, and as the lesser hyped name was probably the right call

I didn't watch it all, but seems like a solid show. I'll def have to go see that lynch-charlotte match.... They have to be regretting not putting that on last

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Too bad nobody had the idea of Santina Marella winning the Battle Royal.

As good a finish as that would have been.... Having a man (even a man in drag) win on the ppv wwe hyped extensively as it's celebration of its women wrestlers would not have sat well. Kinda like James Ellsworth winning the 1st women's MITB lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad