Wrestlemania 35 Dream Cards, Predictions, Discussion

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Unless they wait till after Fastlane and shoehorn something together in the 4 week build to Mania :dunno:
That imagery after EC with Kofi and New Day under the WM sign screams WWE foreshadowing. I don’t know. I feel like they wouldn’t have done that if they weren’t at least seriously considering it.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Main Event (RAW Universal Championship):
Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar (C)

Co-Main Event (RAW Womens Championship):
Ronda Rousey (C) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch

Singles (NO DQ):
Triple H vs Batista

WWE Championship Match:
Daniel Bryan (C) vs. John Cena

6 Man Tag:

Bobby Lashley/Drew McIntyre/Baron Corbin vs. Braun Strowman/Bray Wyatt/Luke Harper

*Elias Segment*

Womens Tag Championship Match:
Bayley & Sasha Banks vs. Trish Stratus & Lita

Singles:
Aj Styles vs Randy Orton

Triple Threat (Smackdown Womens Championship Match)

Asuka (C) vs. Lacey Evans vs. Mandy Rose

6 Man Ladder Match (United States Championship)

Kevin Owens vs. Andrade vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Rey Mysterio vs Jeff Hardy

Singles (Intercontinental Championship)

Finn Balor (C) vs. Aleister Black

Pre-Show

*Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal*

4 Corner Tag (Smackdown Tag Team Championship):
The New Day vs. Sanity vs. The Uso's vs Sheamus & Cesaro

Triple Threat CW Championship:

Buddy Murphy (C) vs. Cedric Alexander vs Akira Tozawa

I honestly have no idea, but there's a shot in the dark.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
1c308-15459169761060-800.jpg

Main Event
Universal Championship

Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar (c)
Winner: Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns

RAW Women's Championship
Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey (c)
Winner: Becky Lynch

WWE Championship
Kofi Kingston (w New Day) vs Daniel Bryan (w Rowan) (c)
Winner: Kofi Kingston

No Disqualification Match
Triple H vs Batista

Randy Orton vs AJ Styles
Winner: Depends on if Styles Stays or Not

The Miz vs Shane McMahon
Winner: The Miz

Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens

Intercontinental Championship:
Drew McIntyre vs Finn Balor (c)
Winner: Finn Balor

United States Championship Ladder Match
Andrade vs Rey Mysterio vs Samoa Joe vs Aleister Black vs Ricochet vs R-Truth (c)
Winner: ????

SmackDown Tag Team Championship
The BAR vs Nakamura/Rusev vs The Uso's (c)
Winner: The Usos

SmackDown Women's Championship
Mandy Rose vs Lacey Evans vs Asuka (c)
Winner: No one would surprise me

Women's Tag Team Championship
Trish Stratus & Lita vs Boss N Hug Connection (c)
Winner: Sasha n Bayley

RAW Tag Team Championship
Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy vs The Revival
Winner: The Revival

Pre-Show
Andre The Giant Battle Royal
Winner: Braun Strowman or Johnny Gargano

Women's Annual Battle Royal
Winner: Shayna Baszler

Cruiserweight Championship
Humberto Carrillo vs Buddy Murphy (c)
Winner: Buddy Murphy​

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Guys how tf are they going to fit this many matches on the card? Last year had 14 with 3 on the pre, I doubt they go over that but these are like all the storylines we have heading into the show so far.

Rollins/Lesnar
Rousey/Lynch/Charlotte
Bryan/Kingston
Miz/Shane
Orton/Styles
Corbin/Reigns
HHH/Batista
Joe/Andrade/Mysterio/Ali
Asuka/???
Balor/???
Bayley-Banks/???
Usos/???
Revival/???
Murphy/???
Cena/???
Men's Battle Royal
Women's Battle Royal

That's SEVENTEEN.

Let's say Raw Tag Titles are left off the card (this is likely tbh at this point), we're at sixteen still. Both Battle Royals, CW and SD Tag Titles on pre-show. Does Finn get left off the card? Brings it down to fifteen after that. Owens and Zayn still got nothing, too full to give them a match - maybe they get added to the championship match? Ahhhhh

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Guys how tf are they going to fit this many matches on the card? Last year had 14 with 3 on the pre, I doubt they go over that but these are like all the storylines we have heading into the show so far.

Rollins/Lesnar
Rousey/Lynch/Charlotte
Bryan/Kingston
Miz/Shane
Orton/Styles
Corbin/Reigns
HHH/Batista
Joe/Andrade/Mysterio/Ali
Asuka/???
Balor/???
Bayley-Banks/???
Usos/???
Revival/???
Murphy/???
Cena/???
Men's Battle Royal
Women's Battle Royal

That's SEVENTEEN.

Let's say Raw Tag Titles are left off the card (this is likely tbh at this point), we're at sixteen still. Both Battle Royals, CW and SD Tag Titles on pre-show. Does Finn get left off the card? Brings it down to fifteen after that. Owens and Zayn still got nothing, too full to give them a match - maybe they get added to the championship match? Ahhhhh

Rollins/Brock
Charlotte/Becky/Ronda
Bryan/Kofi
Orton/Styles
HHH/Batista
Shane/Miz
Joe/Andrade/Mysterio/Ali/Owens/Zayn
Balor/Roman/McIntyre/Corbin/Lashley/Braun
Usos/Hardyz
Murphy/Cedric
----------------------
Men's Battle Royal
Women's Battle Royal
Revival vs whoever
Asuka vs Mandy

So I assume we'll have 14 again I think. I don't see Sasha/Bayley defending but rather in the Battle Royal, but perhaps it can be squashed in.

I think both mid-card titles will need to be multi-man matches to fit everyone in.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
1) Brock(c) vs Rollins
2) Bryan(c) vs Kofi
3) Ronda (c) vs Becky vs Charlotte
4) HHH vs Batista
5) Miz vs Shane
6) Orton vs AJ
7) Joe(c) vs Rey vs Almas vs KO vs Truth ve Nakamura vs Ali vs Rusev
8) Demon Balor(c) vs Lashley
9)Roman vs Corbin
10) Asuka(c) vs ???

Pre-Show
11)Usos(c) vs Hardys
12) Revival(c) vs ???
13)Mens Battle Royal
14) Womans Battle royal
15)Cruiserweight match

Bayley and Sasha defend their tag titles at TakeOver
Drew, Braun in the battle royal
Ellias probably gets a segment and then beat up by legends
No Cena or Taker

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
God I can't believe one of the spots is going to Miz/Shane. Boring storyline, probably gonna be a bad match. I love Miz but this is a waste of a spot.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I don't blame Miz for that; he's actually entertaining, albeit better on the mic than he is in the ring. Shane I can do without. Would much prefer he stays backstage in an advisor role.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Come back the next time against Trish and Lita

PLEASE
I feel like they may do that at Summerslam. I’m probably totally wrong, but they can’t fit everyone on Wrestlemania.

Wrestlemania used to be THE place to see matches but now they have to pack everyone on and the good ones don’t get the time they need to be truly great.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I feel like they may do that at Summerslam. I’m probably totally wrong, but they can’t fit everyone on Wrestlemania.
A championship that you just established and 'making history' with should certainly be one of the ones they do fit.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
A championship that you just established and 'making history' with should certainly be one of the ones they do fit.
Who gets bumped then? Something has to give, and they have the convenience of the tag titles being defended on all brands.

Regardless, this WM is going to suck from a match quality standpoint because only HHH/Batista and the Raw womens will get more than 20.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Who gets bumped then? Something has to give, and they have the convenience of the tag titles being defended on all brands.

Regardless, this WM is going to suck from a match quality standpoint because only HHH/Batista and the Raw womens will get more than 20.
Probably Lashley and Balor. I would be really surprised if Sasha and Bayley were still the champions at Summerslam, and they've had them mention about defending it against anyone 'past or present,' so I think if they're going to do it, you do it now.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
The only reason why I don't see the IC title being booted from the show is because the Raw Tags will already be booted and I feel like they wouldn't want two Raw belts off the show. That said, the Raw Women's title is being treated like royalty (as it should) so maybe they do it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This is going to be a WM20 on steroids with all the multi-person matches we’re going to have.

If they really do Roman vs. Corbin, there’s no reason for Roman to not beat Corbin in about 2 minutes. Honestly.

I’d still lean more to Roman/Dean vs. Revival though.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
cruiserweight will be one on one for those not watching the show (of course they can do whatever they want).

(and Humberto is out of the tornament already)
(would love Oney to be honest)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
We're within 5 years of doing 2-day Wrestlemanias anyways.

Speaking of the event though, anyone here ever done Axxess? This is the first time I'm going for WM, and not sure how that works because it seems like they have like 10 different 4-hour sessions or something. I know they have meet-and-greets at them, but they also have scheduled VIP meet-and-greets and whatnot similar to what they do for SummerSlam I guess. I guess my question is whether or not those VIP lines are the only chance I'll get to meet those people and what the difference is between that and general admission. Like, I can't imagine that Charlotte's only availability is going to be on Thursday.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Idk If i could handle a 2 day Mania, but it might be needed

I'd rather 8-10 really good matches then 16 that gets everyone on the card. I know we'll all have favorites who might not make the card but it's supposed to be the biggest show of the year, do we really need two battle royals (that mean nothing) and 3 tag titles defended? Not every match needs to be a title match either, if it's a big enough rivalry or match

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->