GDT: WQF Game 1 - 4/16/15 - Wild @ Blues - 8:30 PM CT/4:30 AM Suomi - FSN/NBCSN/SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Don't know why people think the Blues plan is to run Dubnyk. It's just not a good idea on their end.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
It's a great idea. Knock out the best goalie of the second half of the season, and go against probably the most dysfunctional powerplay in the league. Genius idea.

So our goalie play might falter, Kuemper looked good in the game(s) he played. But you just seriously pissed off the other team. Now, not only do they have wanting to win in the back of their minds but they're angry now to. You wouldn't believe what you can accomplish when on adrenaline.

Spawnisen

Kaapo Kakko.
Feb 11, 2010
Finland
Gah.. All finnish people? Are you guys going to sleep soon or are you doing an all-nighter? I'm usually horrible at waking up in the middle of the night for my alarm but it's gonna be a hard day tomorrow if I dont get a couple of hours of sleep before..

bobman543219

Feb 5, 2014
Lakeville, MN
So our goalie play might falter, Kuemper looked good in the game(s) he played. But you just seriously pissed off the other team. Now, not only do they have wanting to win in the back of their minds but they're angry now to. You wouldn't believe what you can accomplish when on adrenaline.

And if Kuemper were the backup, you're probably right....

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Gah.. All finnish people? Are you guys going to sleep soon or are you doing an all-nighter? I'm usually horrible at waking up in the middle of the night for my alarm but it's gonna be a hard day tomorrow if I dont get a couple of hours of sleep before..

Gonna go sleep after midnight and enjoy 4 hours of sleep. Then it's the game and whole day of meetings after that.

TheFeistyFinn

Dec 31, 2011

i'm bad at waking up also. gonna do all-nighter. coffee power etc. :yo:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010

I've found it easier to sleep 2-4 hours before the game. If I pull an all-nighter I'm going to need a truckload of Red Bull. :laugh:

I'll probably get some sleep at 1AM or something, put 15 alarms just in case at 4:30AM, and watch the Wild destroy the Blues.

Make that two, since Sharppi is paying.

:sarcasm:

But yeah, what he said.

Sharppi's paying? Make that three. ;)

Last edited:

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae

PM me your number and I'll call ya. :laugh:

Doing an all-nighter here.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Finns --- get the Wild playoff survival pack, it has a note from Mikko Koivu! Surely that gets you out of all commitments tomorrow.

Well I have an statutory negotiations aftermeeting tomorrow, where all the layoffs that will strike our company will be revealed from 9 to 10. After that we're meeting within our IT domain to evaluate the impact of the layoffs. I know that my position will be terminated, but I was transferred to another program to a comparable position as my current one is.

So yeah, I kinda want to go and see what the **** is going to happen next and how quickly do I need to find a job elsewhere :D

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
My patients just don't understand how excited I am for playoff hockey...most Washingtonians don't know anything about hockey or skating. It's OK, we can't all be from the great state of Minnesota, only the best transplants. ;)

I think the game is going to start at a frantic pace with both sides getting chances early.

GO WILD

plock

Sonic Reducer
Oct 5, 2013
Mill City
So, am I correct in assuming that the stream on NBC's app will be blacked out because our game is on FSN?

I'll be at work til 9 tonight, so I'm hoping I'll be able to stream the first half hour of the game on my phone.

Might have to download one of those VPN apps to try and trick my phone's location so I can stream it...

Anonymizer has a free 2 week trial worked pretty well when I used it,though I chose a different lower cost VPN in the end.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Boom. Tickets bought. Leaving at noon. I'll wear neutral colors, though. I'm not in for a brawl.

If/when game 5 happens, I may buy a couple tickets and make the drive down to Scotttrade...

Don't be afraid to sport the colors, most fans are cool. I'll be wearing my road white Granlund jersey when the time comes! ;)

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I hope he's psyched as hell to play the team that shipped him off to Buffalo. Hope he wants revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad