GDT: WQF Game 1 - 4/16/15 - Wild @ Blues - 8:30 PM CT/4:30 AM Suomi - FSN/NBCSN/SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
There are about 10 people sporting jerseys at work today. Playoff hockey is back!

1.gif

I could watch this all day. I hope Nino scores some big goals in this series!

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
I'm in AZ currently and tempted to go to a buffalo wild wings type place, but it prolly won't have audio which would be extremely annoying... and streams suck

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
So, am I correct in assuming that the stream on NBC's app will be blacked out because our game is on FSN?

I'll be at work til 9 tonight, so I'm hoping I'll be able to stream the first half hour of the game on my phone.

Might have to download one of those VPN apps to try and trick my phone's location so I can stream it...

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Think I might be the only one in the entire state, but I'm repping the sweater at work today.

God damn this is gonna be a long day.

I'm wearing my Wild polo in the office today because it's still business casual required Monday-Thursday.

Tomorrow is Casual Friday, but it just doesn't feel the same wearing it on a non-game day. :rant:

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul

Would be nice if Bergenheim can capture that playoff magic we've heard about.

Would be nice if that trade paid off big time in the playoffs. Maybe he can turn into 2006 Fernando Pisani only.....we win the cup. He had like 14 goals, 5 of them game winners for the Oilers in the 06 playoffs.

charger66

Dec 9, 2006
mn
hits4pay.com
So, am I correct in assuming that the stream on NBC's app will be blacked out because our game is on FSN?

I'll be at work til 9 tonight, so I'm hoping I'll be able to stream the first half hour of the game on my phone.

Might have to download one of those VPN apps to try and trick my phone's location so I can stream it...

Several good streaming sites....no need to trick your phone lol.....i live in fargo with no cable...stream every game on my phone

charger66

Dec 9, 2006
mn
hits4pay.com
Would be nice if that trade paid off big time in the playoffs. Maybe he can turn into 2006 Fernando Pisani only.....we win the cup. He had like 14 goals, 5 of them game winners for the Oilers in the 06 playoffs.

Man i was rootin oilers that year!!! Pasani was just killin it.

I still believe if rolli never went down the oilers win the cup. i remember vividly ty conklin mis handling the puck for the tying goal.....all down hill after that:((((

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Half an hour left in class still, this class has never taken longer than it is today

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Gonna be a lonnnnnnnnnnng afternoon and evening until 8:30.

**** you NBC and your 8:30 starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad