GDT: WQF Game 1 - 4/16/15 - Wild @ Blues - 8:30 PM CT/4:30 AM Suomi - FSN/NBCSN/SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I woke up and the first thing that went through my mind was that we lose 4-2. Here's to hoping I'm wrong.

So pumped for tonight!!! :yo:

Wild4fishing

Mar 10, 2015
Duluth
I'm trying to study for a tax exam I have to take at 2... but how am I supposed to focus with this game on my mind!?! Can't wait to be done with it so I can focus on putting all good vibes to a Wild win!

AstroDan

Stars, cars, guitars
Jan 29, 2009
NorCal
Hopefully room on board for a old Minnesotan.
Grew up in Isle...
This (Shark fan) hates the Blues, too!

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Can't wait. Can't wait. GTA V is downloading, so I can't do anything else either (not that I could concentrate on racing anyway).

Too bad the game starts at a stupid hour, otherwise we could have a Finnish viewing party somewhere.

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
There are about 10 people sporting jerseys at work today. Playoff hockey is back!

1.gif

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Boom. Tickets bought. Leaving at noon. I'll wear neutral colors, though. I'm not in for a brawl.

Wore my Parise jersey in Chicago for Game 1 and 2 last year and the year before that. Never had an issue other than a little razzing.

But enjoy! I saw tickets down there are dirt cheap!

Apr 8, 2015
I am freaking out already. I can only imagine my heart rate if this goes to overtime.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
Boom. Tickets bought. Leaving at noon. I'll wear neutral colors, though. I'm not in for a brawl.

2010ish my brother and I bought last minute tickets to a Wild-Flyers preseason game. Just went straight there from work and I had a Eagles hoodie on and the Flyers fans didn't like that.

Last year in Washington. Wore a normal shirt but had a hipster hat like Dumba would wear on. After the Wild scored on the cheered someone yelled "sit down hip-pop" my girl thought it was funny.

That's all I got.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
It's a perk of being a Wild fan. No one wants to see them. :sarcasm:

:laugh: 2 years ago I got a call from my best friend's dad that the old lady couldn't go to Game 1 at 730am the day of the game. Turned around and got my jersey and drove straight to Chicago. Got there with 30 minutes to spare. I think I was literally the only one there wearing Green

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Probably going to the viewing party at the X tonight with a buddy. Wonder what the turnout is going to be like, but it should be fun to see the game on the new scoreboard. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad