GDT: WQF Game 1 - 4/16/15 - Wild @ Blues - 8:30 PM CT/4:30 AM Suomi - FSN/NBCSN/SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot

Bring ‘em out. Bring ‘em out.

Hey bring ‘em out. It is playoff time here in the “State of Hockey.†Thanks to good timely goaltending, wheeling and dealing and goals upon goals HF Wild gets to bust out a non-fancy Game 1 GDT. We back. While other teams have to find bandwagons, we get to meet a potential rival.

(And if anyone wants to join this bandwagon, bring ‘em out. Hop aboard. Parade’s going down Kellogg.)

St. Louis has players. Many of them, in fact. Jake Allen is starting over former Badger Brian Elliott and current front office apprentice Marty Brodeur. Then there are the other skaters, which will not be named up here because that's not how my GDTs work. (Hello new people. Hello old friends.) Some of them are from Minnesota (or are up for debate depending on your definition oh hi T.J. Oshie).

Whether you’re Duuuuubing it up for Dubnyk, keeping it easy like Parise, “Suitâ€er-ing up, are a Zuckworm or Dumba55, believe in the almighty FBJ, promote your #oneofus, or are a meteorologist that predicts St. Louis' Scottrade Arena will get a dose of El Nino tonight, bring 'em out. Preferably around 8:30 p.m. CT since that is game time. 8:30 PM. In St. Louis, MO. Get some coffee.

Note: This is not your mama’s Minnesota @ St. Louis game from Sunday. This is playoff hockey

Wins left: 16

Last edited by a moderator:

ewoksonhoth

Lolorado
Jul 4, 2012
One Great City!
Got all my course work done for Friday, pawned off my late night college radio slot to another guy, got the jersey and lucky cap washed and hanging up, and got a case of Nordeast chilling in the fridge at my buddy's place. 8:30 cannot possibly come soon enough.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
The power of Emma compels you!

emma-stone-14-5_zpsjazrneq5.gif

Let's get this win and take over home-ice advantage!

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Small part of me is worried if my body is ready to handle this. And the rest of me is salivating in the need of playoff hockey. Dat self-destructive lust. My body and mind demand some serious abuse and punishment!

PariseNation

I hope so
Apr 15, 2014
Twin Cities
adderall and playoff hockey is a scary combo...but must be done. I'm fully expecting us to drop the first two games and then win four straight.

Thinking about being that baffoon that wears a Wild sweater in public.

RonJon

May 18, 2011
Northern cousin stopping by to wish you good luck tonight. Just score first and watch the Blues take undisciplined penalties. Good luck on a long run...

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I've got a lot of beer, a lot of snacks and a screwed up (read: just woke up) sleep rhythm.

Bring it on, Blues. Bring it on. We'll play ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino