WPG More : LAK Less - The ****ing embarassing edition

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Muzzin with a stinker of a game.

Dowd looks fine.

The bottom 6 can **** off. Maybe King gets a pass, but the rest of them can just leave and be replaced with guys off waivers.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
It really is amazing losing 1-2 skill guys just completely shuts down the offense. I mean Old Man Gaborik/VL and Versteeg can't be replaced by the depth guys? Really?

Congrats to WPG getting 2 points in the standings. Seriously though, it's probably worth the laugh. (for them)

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Sorry
I throw myself on the mercy of the Internet. The loss tonight is my fault. I tried vbookie for the first time. There was no way the Kings could lose this game. So I bet it all Ina sure thing. Their pride wouldn't let them lose, I thought. The other team's defense was shot, I said to myself. I am only spending vdollars, what harm could come of that.
So I beg the mercy of the kind and forgiving Internet. A place where strangers come together in love and understanding.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
You could tell how this game was going to go after the 1st period.

We've read this script before, it's your typical Kings 40-minute effort: outshoot and dominate the opponent through two, can't build a cushion, leaving hope for an opponent with significantly less shots and scoring opportunities to overtake the game.

And in that process they'll also blow numerous scoring opportunities and make a mundane goalie look spectacular.

That right there is your typical Kings game over the past two seasons.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I don't like that this is the way they are choosing to finish the season, but this is the Kings...they choose their destiny and if they win, great and if they **** up, it's their own fault.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
As bad a loss as there's been all season considering where the Kings are and where the Jets are. You can't dominated a team for the first 38 min of a game and lose 4-1 . Just unexceptable !

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Muzzin with a stinker of a game.

Dowd looks fine.

The bottom 6 can **** off. Maybe King gets a pass, but the rest of them can just leave and be replaced with guys off waivers.

King has been playing like dog ****, no pass for him from me.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
Sorry
I throw myself on the mercy of the Internet. The loss tonight is my fault. I tried vbookie for the first time. There was no way the Kings could lose this game. So I bet it all Ina sure thing. Their pride wouldn't let them lose, I thought. The other team's defense was shot, I said to myself. I am only spending vdollars, what harm could come of that.
So I beg the mercy of the kind and forgiving Internet. A place where strangers come together in love and understanding.

I hope you're happy, getting a cheap thrill from gambling (you're next on the sacrificial list). :D

mrkolice

May 26, 2014
Ljubljana, Slovenia
i've seen two jets tonight. at first they were garbage, but after 1-0 they've started playing a decent game.

and i've seen one lak. until there was no opposition they seemed fine, just doing their routine, and after jets woke up they had no answer. suck that.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
King has been playing like dog ****, no pass for him from me.

I guess you can't skate a game with 22/23 and not get covered in something. :laugh:

Let's go congratulate the WPG fans on moving 1 point out of DFL to a 3 way tie for 4th!

Looking forward to getting blown out by the Oilers.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
That right there is your typical Kings game over the past two seasons.

At least this time they're in the playoffs.

I look at the teams they might play in the 1st round, and I don't see anything easy. Even Colorado is 2-1 against the them this year. 1 ES goal against Minnesota in 3 games. Two wins against Nashville in OT. Chicago, Anaheim, SJ, we know the deal there. However it shakes out, it'll be more like the grind of 2013/2014, rather than going up 3-0 on everyone in 2012.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Silver lining, the last time we lost 3 straight in regulation, we rattled off 7 wins in a row.

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
Just look on the bright side. Nobody got hurt! God forbid they had to strain to come back in this one. As soon as the Jets get two quick ones to start the 3rd the Kings more or less folded. Yeah, and Quick is not good when there's no intensity in his game.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Just look on the bright side. Nobody got hurt! God forbid they had to strain to come back in this one. As soon as the Jets get two quick ones to start the 3rd the Kings more or less folded. Yeah, and Quick is not good when there's no intensity in his game.

True. We just need to stay healthy. We'll also hopefully get Versteeg back soon and Gabby during the playoffs. Just gotta breathe.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Just spent 5 min trying to kill a fly and missed so many times, so close to him I felt like Trevor Lewis. I literally thought that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad