Confirmed Signing with Link: [WPG] Adam Lowry signs extension (3 year, $2.917M AAV)

Haj

#CatsAreComing
Apr 6, 2003
Arlington, VA
Lowry allows WPG to run their 4th line as a shutdown line, and run their 3rd line is another scoring line.

There are only a few other teams that have enough depth to field that type of line up. Good signing.

Reactions: Jetsfareast

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
To sum up what the Jets like about Lowry the answer is nothing. Nothing happens when he is on the ice. The Jets can match him up against your team’s best and nothing happens. His line doesn’t score. Your line doesn’t score. He might just be the most boring hockey player in the league. But that can lead to better match ups for the Jets other lines. If he can figure out how to score this comtract goes from fair to great.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Very nice contract for a deserving player. Having a FF% of 59% while starting in the defensive zone nearly 60% of the time is honestly pretty stunning. Might be a little limited offensively but I could see him having another* 15 goal season 1 of these 3 years.

*Corrected

Last edited:

kittiecarlyle

Nov 1, 2016
Very nice contract for a deserving player. Having a FF% of 59% while starting in the defensive zone nearly 60% of the time is honestly pretty stunning. Might be a little limited offensively but I could see him having a 15 goal season 1 of these 3 years.
Another one ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad