Would you either: Keep Looch, Trade Loui or Trade Looch, Keep Loui?

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I understand losing Lucic would be losing alot of heart and character not to mention physical presence as well, which is what makes the decision so tough.

That said, I can't stand the "he needs to be surrounded by physical players" or "needs to have the right players around him. Players making his kind of $ and furthermore the money he will make in the coming years should be the caliber player that doesn't need others to make him successful, but a player that imposes his own will on the game and others fit in around him. Just my .02

Edit: Not saying I necessarily want him gone, but just making a point.

What a completely over blown lack of hockey knowledge as it pertains to Looch statement. Looch played well with Krecji and whom ever was placed on the right side. He looked dam good playing with two unproven rookies this past season. Bring him back!

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Why would Lucic sign a deal like that when he can likely get more money and longer term somewhere else? Someone will offer him at least $7million and if he wants 7 or 8 years, someone will probably do that too. I don't want the Bruins to be the team paying a 33 and 34 year old 18-22 goal scoring Lucic $7.5million.

My whole point was based on the "I don't want to play anywhere else" quote of Looch. Im not saying he'd do it if he didn't care where he played, but he went on record saying he wants to stay in Boston...if thats the case and he isn't talking out of his ass then take the ****ing discount.

norwoodmustang

Jul 29, 2005
Norwood, MA USA
My whole point was based on the "I don't want to play anywhere else" quote of Looch. Im not saying he'd do it if he didn't care where he played, but he went on record saying he wants to stay in Boston...if thats the case and he isn't talking out of his ass then take the ****ing discount.

Ah, sorry, I missed the reference.

vinnyboombatz

Mar 19, 2014
Lucic over Eriksson and it ain't even close. Don't see what others like so much about Loui...he's got average speed, average shot and is not physical. I'd trade him regardless. Try to get another 1st rounder this year. (and it has nothing to do with the Seguin trade)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad