6. Nashville
7. Ottawa
8. Calgary

All other jerseys are fine IMO

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hey man, you can diss our jerseys all you like. But under no circumstances can you diss our goal ho...
Yea you're right it is a pretty bad sounding horn :laugh: Even more incentive to shut us out :p
Deserves two likes :thumbu:

Reactions: A91

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Oilers blue is the best looking jersey in the league, and they relegated it to their 3rd. Makes no sense. It's the jersey they won all of their cups with. Why move away from it? Who the hell wants to wear orange?

Likely all about jersey sales. Have to think the Blues will be back soon.

Crazy Cizikas

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2017
A good place
I honestly like the Kings one.

Worst alt goes to the Walmart sponsored Jets

Worst in general prob Rangers. It’s just so boring and plain. Nothing stands out, just diagonal letters.

No offense of course
Nice to see someone with the balls to dare say something about an O6. But, yeah, their jersey sucks. I’ll up the anti and say that Madison square garden is a dump. The best thing about msg is the train station in the basement.

Reactions: Vilam

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
Why do the Jets not use their classic logo? Is it a legal thing? Does Arizona own it or something? Do Winnipegers not like it?

TNSE owns the rights to the old logo. A large number of fans like the Heritage Classic uniforms with the old logo and would like to see the Jets go with them on a permanent basis.

:jets

Reactions: SwaggySpungo

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
It’s easily Washington. The Preds, Columbus and Ottawa are also bad, but yeah Caps by a long shot.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Vegas - only because its an unoriginal look, they were so obviously inspired by the Kings & Ducks dark color theme. Their a new team though so i give some slack for that.

Favorite jerseys: Anything with Orange. Yes even our rivals the Oilers i like their jerseys.

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
Probably the first time ever that I don't mind the home/away jerseys of every team. Some teams got rid of awful piping, like Buffalo. That helped. Maybe a few tweaks like Tampa not looking like the Toronto. Florida going back to the jerseys they debuted in. Capitals going back to those awesome blue gold and black eagle jerseys that Ovechkin debuted in. But overall they're all legit.

The Capitals being blue and gold was batshit insane.

I’m not in love with their current jerseys or anything, but at least there’s logic to it:

U.S.-and-D.C.-Flags.jpg

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Oilers blue is the best looking jersey in the league, and they relegated it to their 3rd. Makes no sense. It's the jersey they won all of their cups with. Why move away from it? Who the hell wants to wear orange?
We know exactly how you feel!

Signed,
Every Islanders Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad