Worst Jersey in the NHL? (Current)

CamMac

Jan 3, 2015
Anyone whon doesnt like the Preds yellow is insane to me. Those are such beauties.

Hate the current Flames home, but I love their 3rd. Should be their main.

Colorado is a bad logo and coloured scheme. Ducks are also so bland.
Every time I see the Preds jerseys I’m reminded of Kraft Mac and cheese. They’re literally cheesy, and that’s not a good thing.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
The Oilers orange homes make my eyes bleed.

Just horrific.

Yeah those are terrible. Especially since their blue ones aren't bad so why bother with the orange

I really liked the orange when it was introduced as an alternate but using it as the primary home uniform is absolutely ridiculous.

I’m amazed I haven’t seen Rangers as a vote by anyone besides myself on here... What do you guys see in those? Or is it simply cuz they are an O6. At least the other ones being voted have actual Logos

I legitimately like them. The diagonal lettering thing works really well sometimes, but it is pretty subjective. For example I hated when Pittsburgh did it in the mid 90's but I really, really liked Colorado's burgundy alternate.

20150803__p_a0873fae-31ce-4cad-93dd-cacb7cc72039lsoriginalph.jpg

The ****ing Yotes new third jersey

Ugly ass jersey

Agreed. I hate the ironic love for it nowadays. It was and still is a complete mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cellee

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
The Wild color scheme and logo.

Red and green don't mix unless we talkin' Christmas.

Pine trees and a setting sun is the best logo you can come up with for "Wild"?

Boooooooooooo

You're the state of hockey. Be better.

You gotta be careful saying this. An army of Wild fans will not hesitate to type up a 400 word essay on why their butt ugly team logo is actually amazing.

Granted, when you start off with a name like Wild, there is nowhere to go but down.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
The jets 3rds are so freaking bad it blows my mind. You’ve got one of the nicest jerseys ever as a retro and this is what you go with? Absolutely atrocious.

Yes, a great number of fans in Winnipeg would love to see more of the Heritage Classic jerseys. Those are nice indeed! :thumbu:

:jets

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad