Worst Jersey in the NHL? (Current)

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
This thread was inspired by the Kings who are wearing these hideous uniforms today.

0920-lak16a-hangers.png

Dr Black

Oct 31, 2015
The worst primary jerseys in the league today are Colorado. It is because of their clashing color scheme from the '90s.

The alternatives are to go with their current 3rd jersey or go with a cool blue jersey, black pants, but the same logo.

Reactions: Steven

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Jets third is hideous.

Don't like the Canucks jersey, which sucks because I want to rock a Pettersson jersey. The blue one isn't that bad, the white is bad.

Reactions: MessierII

F L Y E R S

Orange & Black
Aug 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Probably the first time ever that I don't mind the home/away jerseys of every team. Some teams got rid of awful piping, like Buffalo. That helped. Maybe a few tweaks like Tampa not looking like the Toronto. Florida going back to the jerseys they debuted in. Capitals going back to those awesome blue gold and black eagle jerseys that Ovechkin debuted in. But overall they're all legit.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
The Caps’ jerseys need to be updated.

Calgary’s home, Coyotes’ home; Lightning jerseys, and Ottawa suck, too.

I hate the Jets’ and Stars’ logos, but their jerseys are nice.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I kind of like that Kings third actually - not sure why it's getting so much hate

I don't like these:
TJtTm1U.jpg
4ybVY9T.jpg
SiS7i8E.jpg

Formerly Colorado was bad IMO but they really fixed them this with the Adidas jerseys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad