Worst dive or flop you’ve seen

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Surely it must be so obvious, there has to be an endless number of clips you could choose to post here... we're all eagerly waiting!!!

dwB8Uj5.gif

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
I don't know the player, but they were going up the ice and got a tap on the calf and they leapt forward like it was a long jump contest

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
There was this guy named Joseph Blandisi who played for the Devils a few years ago. He was notoriously bad, way worse than guys like Neal or Marchand.

Apparently, he’s gotten some attention from some soccer teams in Europe following this epic performance

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
There are some really good ones from Crosby on Youtube.

Lots of dives from a lot of players.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Ah, so the claim was "probably something from Forsberg or Arvidsson" insinuating that they're prime offenders.

Yet the only clip provided of either is one of Arvidsson posted without context, in which Marchand had been running around like a clown all night and Arvidsson finally got a call on him (yes, by embellishment).

Certainly worthy of this thread and definitely deserving of being called out the way they were /s

I stand by my point, if "probably something from Forsberg or Arvidsson" is so obvious, there will be a bunch of egregious clips to choose from.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Ah, so the claim was "probably something from Forsberg or Arvidsson" insinuating that they're prime offenders.

Yet the only clip provided of either is one of Arvidsson posted without context, in which Marchand had been running around like a clown all night and Arvidsson finally got a call on him (yes, by embellishment).

Certainly worthy of this thread and definitely deserving of being called out the way they were /s

I stand by my point, if "probably something from Forsberg or Arvidsson" is so obvious, there will be a bunch of egregious clips to choose from.
ah selective eyesight, got it

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

President Skroob

Dec 21, 2019

Dares people to show examples

Gets shown multiple examples

“No I want you to show me other examples”

giphy.gif

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
ah selective eyesight, got it

Dares people to show examples

Gets shown multiple examples

“No I want you to show me other examples”

giphy.gif

Y'all are not nearly as intelligent as you think and have only demonstrated a grave misunderstanding of not only the thread topic, but also what the person who called out Forsberg and Arvidsson was implying. But continue to pat yourselves on the back I guess, maybe you'll learn what "context" means one day.

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
Mike Ribeiro is the soccer-iest player the NHL ever saw.

By that I mean he dove and whined a lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad