Worst Case Scenario - If Zibanejad and Michalek what is the lineup?

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
I can't wait till Greening gets put in the lineup and goes on to score in each of his first six games and then just coasts until we are healthy enough to send him back to the minors.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Who do we call up, and who plays in their spots if Zibanejad and Michalek are out?

I would say

Hoffman-Turris-Ryan
Lazar-Pageau-Stone
Prince-Smith-Neil
Puempel-Dzingel-Chiasson

So you figger Chiasson gets moved down in the lineup now?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Hoffman lazar stone like the good ol days of 365 days ago.
Prince Turris Ryan.

Dzingel pageau chiasson
GSN.

ice_man

Oct 20, 2003
Cole Schneider Should Get The Call Up

If the Senators need to bring up a forward, it should be Cole Schneider. He has been very productive the last three years, and deserves the opportunity. He has good size, great hands, and offense. Scored 29 goals in Binghamton last season, and is on pace for 40 this season. He has been the best player in Binghamton this year, and can play both wings.

Beranek

Mar 12, 2014
I agree with Schneider getting the chance, all he does is score down in Binghamton.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
hoffman-turris-ryan
prince-pageau-stone
puempel-lazar-chiasson
schneider-smith-neil

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Who do we call up, and who plays in their spots if Zibanejad and Michalek are out?

I would say

Hoffman-Turris-Ryan
Lazar-Pageau-Stone
Prince-Smith-Neil
Puempel-Dzingel-Chiasson

Hoffman-Turris-Ryan
Puempel-Pageau-Stone
Prince-Smith-Neil
Greening-Lazar-Chiasson

UGLY but could happen

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
What happened to Zibby?

If we need a centre I liked O'Dells pre season.

J0sh

Jul 12, 2015
I'd hope
Hoff turris ryan
Prince pageau stone
Puemple lazar lindberg
Schneider smith neil
But that would require chiasson to get hurt and we're not that lucky

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Hoffman-Turris-Ryan
Prince-Pageau-Stone
Puempel-Lazar-Chiasson
Schneider-Smith-Neil
Greening

Hoffman-Turris-Ryan
Prince-Pageau-Stone
Puempel-Smith-Lazar
Chiasson-O'Dell-Neil
Greening

Depends on the Callup. Puempel I'd assume and either Schneider or O'Dell

J0sh

Jul 12, 2015
Honestly if Zibby and Michalek are both injured it might be a blessing in disguise...

A lot of people here are forgetting how heavily we were leaning on Pageau at the end of last year, And add in the fact that everyone seems to go on a cold streak when they are on Zibby's line (I'm not debating his skill, I think he lacks chemistry with our team).

We'll also get to see where we are with Lazar, I bet he could step into Pageau's role as a shutdown 3rd line center.

Michalek is very very underrated, However we are absolutely stacked with left wing depth so I doubt he'll be missed. We've seen Prince and Puemple try to crack the roster, But we also have Schneider (arguably our best player in Bingo) and Lindberg (for a rookie he's tearing it up in bingo).

Lets just hope Greening doesn't stay.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Honestly if Zibby and Michalek are both injured it might be a blessing in disguise...

A lot of people here are forgetting how heavily we were leaning on Pageau at the end of last year, And add in the fact that everyone seems to go on a cold streak when they are on Zibby's line (I'm not debating his skill, I think he lacks chemistry with our team).

We'll also get to see where we are with Lazar, I bet he could step into Pageau's role as a shutdown 3rd line center.

Michalek is very very underrated, However we are absolutely stacked with left wing depth so I doubt he'll be missed. We've seen Prince and Puemple try to crack the roster, But we also have Schneider (arguably our best player in Bingo) and Lindberg (for a rookie he's tearing it up in bingo).

Lets just hope Greening doesn't stay.

This is in no way a blessing in disguise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad