Red Sox/MLB WORLD SERIES - Sox roar back to win Game 4 - Price will start Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-10-28_0-43-54.png

Reactions: KrejciMVP

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I wonder if they expect Price to give 6-7 innings vs Sale 4-5.
The craziness of Price time with Red Sox points to him winning the clinching game tomorrow

My plan would be (if necessary)

Game 6: Sale & Evoldi
Game 7: Porcello & Price

I want a parade to go to next week and want to go to work Monday with the next baseball game the Sox play in late February in Florida

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
I give the Sox a lot of credit for bouncing back when their backs are against the wall

After game 2 against the Yanks everyone kept saying it was a must win for the Sox and that the Yankees were in control

After game 1 against the Astros everyone was saying they were screwed

And after last nights mess, everyone (myself included) was thinking they would be so deflated

They’ve done a really good job at not letting other teams get momentum after a loss

Reactions: lopey, BMC and DKH

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm cool with the Price over Sale decision. It gives Sale an extra day to rest considering he's battled injury and illness all postseason. Plus, Price is more rubbery and could come back in a relief appearance in a game 7, where I don't know if Sale could.

But let's not even let it get back to Boston.

Beggars shan't be choosers, and I'm rooting for them to finish it off tomorrow. But I'd be lying if part of me didn't say he wants another game at Fenway and to close it out at home.

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I'm cool with the Price over Sale decision. It gives Sale an extra day to rest considering he's battled injury and illness all postseason. Plus, Price is more rubbery and could come back in a relief appearance in a game 7, where I don't know if Sale could.

But let's not even let it get back to Boston.

Beggars shan't be choosers, and I'm rooting for them to finish it off tomorrow. But I'd be lying if part of me didn't say he wants another game at Fenway and to close it out at home.
Well, I'm hoping it ends tomorrow. Gonna head on down to Chavez ravine, hoping for a celebration.

Reactions: McGarnagle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad