Prospect Info: World Juniors 2019

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I have not seen Hall since the 1st. If that was him that drew the penalty, where USA scored the 1st goal on the power play. Beecher has limited ice but is playing wing on a stacked team. Hard to stand out but he is using his strides and hitting.

I just seen Hall.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Good game for the 1st one, could have been a good later round game. Watching the lower teams is going to be hard now. On to the Spengler Cup game.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Would like to see Beecher center a line. Didn’t like the centers other then Pinto.
Didn't think Beecher looked that good today. Hopefully its just early jitters but his lateral movement wasn't quick and he seemed to lose his edge a bit too much. I liked Hall the little that he played, and I'd like to see how he does if given more ice time and as the tourney goes on.

Reactions: PacificNWBruin

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Didn't think Beecher looked that good today. Hopefully its just early jitters but his lateral movement wasn't quick and he seemed to lose his edge a bit too much. I liked Hall the little that he played, and I'd like to see how he does if given more ice time and as the tourney goes on.
Beecher wasn't great but he was certainly more noticeable than Hall. He had a nice coast-to-coast rush in the 3rd, did ok cycling and hits. He was a bit tentative in the first but played better as the game went along.
Wouldn't mind seeing him with with Zegras or Turcotte
as his centers. Ford, Hall and Drury look like
4th line players 2 me.

Would have been nice if Knight made one more big save.

The PP goal Beecher deflected in looked like Ford lost his coverage up high. It caused Beecher to cross over to the other side arriving late to snuff out the shot.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Sucks to see Lauko get hurt, kid has great speed. If anyone had to get hurt too bad it was not Romanov or Caufield habs prospects.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I wish they'd ban this type of goal. You can't pick up the puck with your hand and throw it in, so why are you allowed to carry it with your stick?

Cuz that’s significantly harder to do than pick it up and throw it

Somebody’s gonna get their clock cleaned doing this at some point though. Leaving yourself pretty wide open in an area where a lot of punishment occurs

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00