Post-Game Talk: World ending confirmed (Leafs win in Carolina 2-1 SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovate

Dec 17, 2014
Toronto
Reimer didn't let a stinky goal in since Nashville and was solid in the last two game without any effy goals but the media wont get off his back.

The goal he let in today was garbage. Not that it matters. Garbage goals don't count for any more than great goals, and Reimer stopped a bunch of great chances.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Yep, that's it. Deserved to win a game they didn't deserve after losing a few where they deserved to win.

It's too bad it's in shootout. Like we get nothing except a worse chance at a draft position and a little bit of satisfaction, which will be overshadowed by the crappy play for most of the game.

We deserved a big win, not a 1 goal game decided in shootout. Or we deserved to lose.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
If we keep winning, Nylander should be up by January. He would instantly make us a two line threat. Right now we have three 2nd/3rd lines. Add Nylander to either one of those and we have two very good lines.

Don't tell me he isn't ready because you know that's not true.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
If we keep winning, Nylander should be up by January. He would instantly make us a two line threat. Right now we have three 2nd/3rd lines. Add Nylander to either one of those and we have two very good lines.

tumblr_inline_mpg536LI4s1qz4rgp.gif

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto

Doesn't matter if he's ready or not. The goal is to win the Stanley Cup not squeak into the playoffs. Burning a year of Nylanders ELC this year would be a huge mistake.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto

Are we just not tanking anymore? :(

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
I don't get it.

The Canes play a Babcock style game, have massive possession wins faceoffs, I would say then have more talent, than we do, and they were like us in Oct. They can't buy a goal, and Ward's margin is razor thin.

I knew it would be a game like this. 2-1 with extra time.

We win tomorrow, we jump Boston.
#1 PP in the NHL though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad