Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Who’s that?
C29D9E02-492F-4D86-83A4-4AFADBB82B5A.jpeg

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Rooting for Leo but Croatia is the other team I would most like to see win it all. As long as France drops the ball against Morocco in the other game, I'll be happy :laugh:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
So many questions

Why is Perez lower case

Why are you disrespecting Caballero

Why was Tagliafico at LCB

Why is Meza in the starting XI

So many more

Back three + keeper tells you all you need to know here
under prepared coach
To be fair Argentina were big favorites in 2018 just like they are tomorrow. I do think 2022 team is better overall.
Only by the who aren’t paying attention that argentina was trash and barely qualified last day of the qualifiers

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Croatia's bread and butter is its midfield obviously. The game will come down to that if Argentina allows them to do their thing and whiz the ball around freely, they'll win. However, if RDP gets healthy enough for 90 minutes and can run like the maniac he is, he would be able to disrupt their rhythm and pressure Modric and Kovacic. If he needs replacing it should be Palacios and not Paredes for the love of god.

Do you think Scaloni is going with a 3-5-2 again? Or go nack with 4-3-3?

Even though Di Maria didn’t look good in this WC, I‘d like to see him start on the LW.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma

"This commercial by Quilmes on the coincidences between life and football (someone would call them Useless Statistics) does not serve to understand or even predict the future; but, more simply, to hope. However you think about the Argentines, they are really unplayable in this kind of thing."

Brividi!

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Do you think Scaloni is going with a 3-5-2 again? Or go nack with 4-3-3?

Even though Di Maria didn’t look good in this WC, I‘d like to see him start on the LW.
It's either a 4-4-2 with Paredes the extra midfielder or 4-3-3 if ADM is ready to start. Im conflicted as they're better with ADM but I also would like him fresh for the final if they get there.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Tough one to call

I think Croatia is gonna is gonna win this one, but you never know with Messi, he will probably pull a rabbit out of his hat, especially with Alvarez and Molina making good runs to keep keep the defense honest

Reactions: gary69

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
4-4-2 Paredes in and ADM on the bench. Hopefully he gets 30 mins. This does free Enzo up which I've been craving since he came to Europe. Dont like it overall as id rather another forward in there but trust Scaloni.

Reactions: Gecklund

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
4-4-2 Paredes in and ADM on the bench. Hopefully he gets 30 mins. This does free Enzo up which I've been craving since he came to Europe. Dont like it overall as id rather another forward in there but trust Scaloni.
Getting the numerical advantage in the midfield, which is Croatia's strength, has its own benefits.

Reactions: luiginb

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Arg definitely has the advantage in depth, but for the love of God Croatia beat them because they need to be humbled.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
So this ref is going to do differently than the Netherlands game. As soon as Croatia ran in to dissent he reached for his pocket even though he didn't take the card out. That will probably take care of that problem and the game should be a lot cleaner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad