• Brazil

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • South Korea

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
If Neymar isn’t fully fit, it’s ridiculous that Tite hasn’t pulled him yet.
Giving someone an hour of game time to get more match fit isn't that crazy. Honestly, it's probably a good way to build fitness. But if it goes much longer, yes absurd. He should also pull Militao to avoid a second yellow.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I am the second-worst type of fan: I only pay attention to this sport at the WC and Euro Cup.

I say second-worst, because I at least admit I am stupid and don't know anything so that's gotta count for something, right?

Not all of that is due to football though.
The regulars on this board like the WC/EC fly-by folks who have this kinda humility :laugh:

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
The regulars on this board like the WC/EC fly-by folks who have this kinda humility :laugh:
I don't watch nearly enough football to know anything of substance, and I try to go on what I see.

I feel guilty being a fly-by fan but I don't have time to be a real one. :laugh:
Hey there are some regulars here who I wish had that kinda humility.
i'm keeping out of this one lol

Reactions: bluesfan94

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I'm a little surprised they pulled the keeper. I guess it makes sense but Alisson has made a bunch of saves and the game would be a little closer without him.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I'm a little surprised they pulled the keeper. I guess it makes sense but Alisson has made a bunch of saves and the game would be a little closer without him.

I don't really think it makes a lot of sense. Even in a game where they're doing a lot, a keeper isn't taking a lot of wear a tear like an outfield player is.

Unless he has a bit of a knock from one of those saves, it would make far more sense to sub an outfield player to save the miles. And if saving players is a concern, it was really stupid to leave Neymar out as long as he was and dumb to leave on guys on a yellow.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Come on South Korea. Just need to get it to the 40 yard line to set up a field goal.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I don't really think it makes a lot of sense. Even in a game where they're doing a lot, a keeper isn't taking a lot of wear a tear like an outfield player is.

Unless he has a bit of a knock from one of those saves, it would make far more sense to sub an outfield player to save the miles. And if saving players is a concern, it was really stupid to leave Neymar out as long as he was and dumb to leave on guys on a yellow.
The reason I say it makes sense is because I'm pretty confident they just wanted to get Weverton a WC cap and it came late in the game but after Alisson lost his clean sheet.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad