Aug 28, 2011
is justin tucker korean on his 14th great grandmothers side
main-qimg-13ed5ed86c76835a91ae2e239e547fb7-lq

This guy is available.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The reason I say it makes sense is because I'm pretty confident they just wanted to get Weverton a WC cap and it came late in the game but after Alisson lost his clean sheet.

Yea I suppose if they're just trying to get a world cup cap it makes sense. It is the first time Allison hasn't had a clean sheet when they've had a sub available.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
At least the ref had the decency to not add 15 minutes of stoppage time and then let it go crazy.

I'm all for adding "appropriate" amounts of stoppage time when the game is within reach, but in a pounding like this just let it end as soon as you reasonably can.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Did he just play Neymar for 80 minutes? I wouldn't have even started Neymar lol let him rest and bring him on as a sub in the 2nd half if they were down or if it was tied otherwise let him rest for the game. They could've just started Martinelli or someone lol not like there isn't depth.

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
Did he just play Neymar for 80 minutes? I wouldn't have even started Neymar lol let him rest and bring him on as a sub in the 2nd half if they were down or if it was tied otherwise let him rest for the game. They could've just started Martinelli or someone lol not like there isn't depth.
This surprised me too. Thought for sure he would have been subbed at halftime.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Brazil celebrating the way they were even after the outcome of the game was already decided reminded me of that idiot Megan Rapinoe who likes to celebrate obnoxiously with her team already up by 5 goals.

Reactions: Solmors and Rob

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Brazil celebrating the way they were even after the outcome of the game was already decided reminded me of that idiot Megan Rapinoe who likes to celebrate obnoxiously with her team already up by 5 goals.

and a Paqueta reel for those who dislike dances. Sorry Soccer/football will never be like NHL where people feel shame for scoring

Last edited:

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
That's more of a cultural thing though. I don't think Brazilians were trying to disrespect their opponents.

I think it's more of a case of them just being a bunch of cringey losers that like to dance and think dancing should be part of a celebration.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
And the Germans were classy enough not to dance

We still celebrated the first 5. Sure we toned it down in the second half, but the Brazilians were no less classy than we were in the first half.

Last edited:

Joey Banana

Mar 9, 2012
The celebrations were entertaining and fun. But then it would have also been entertaining and fun if the korean players felt disrespected and started playing hard on the edge to let the brazilians know.

We can have both and i want both.

buzzbee

nude hockey player
Aug 8, 2005
Bracknell (UK)
I’m all for celebrations and I love a good one, but I didn’t like how the game had to be held up for multiple routines.

I got fed up with the game and turned off after two goals. After the first, they had to wait for every player to come and join in, to do their dance around in a circle. Then, once that broke up, a group of them went on to do a second rehearsed dance. After the second goal, they went to the corner, again calling every player in for a dance, before Richarleson then ran to the bench and called all the subs in, with the manager, for another rehearsed dance.

For any other team, they run behind the goal, cheer in front of the fans, while the referee whistles frantically at them to get back for the kick off, but Brazil stop the game for a couple of minutes for dance routines and it’s OK???

Brazil are superb, but I’m afraid I got a little fed up with the Brazil love-in last night. On British TV, we had former Scotland international, Ally McCoist, who just creamed his pants every time Brazil touched the ball. He was almost in tears at times, crying that, “I can’t believe I’m actually here, watching Brazil. It’s the best day of my life!” Get a grip Ally and get on with your job!

One final point – VAR is supposed to review all penalties. When the review anything, the commentators get something in their ear to say something is being reviewed. The commentator in England commented at the time, just before the kick was taken, that there was no word on any review. Is it different for Brazil?

Great team, but it just got too much last night!

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad