• Brazil

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • South Korea

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Btw brazil is cooked, they’re not winning shit after Tite did that dance. Angered the soccer gods

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
There isnt. And Brazil would be smart to remember the beating Germany gave them when they hosted.
That's exactly why they're doing what they're doing.

I doubt they have anything personal against the South Koreans but they're doing this to Germany in absentia.

member 305909

Perhaps Ghana or Uruguay could have given a better match. Not that they would have had any hope either though.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
That's exactly why they're doing what they're doing.

I doubt they have anything personal against the South Koreans but they're doing this to Germany in absentia.
No they arent. They are showboating pure and simple. Germany completely put their foot off the gas at 5-0. Brazil is still diving around and whining for calls.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Perhaps Ghana or Uruguay could have given a better match. Not that they would have had any hope either though.
It would have been a more physical encounter. S. Korea doesn’t play that type of game which makes it a walk in the park for Brazil.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
No they arent. They are showboating pure and simple. Germany completely put their foot off the gas at 5-0. Brazil is still diving around and whining for calls.
Well, it's Brazil, of course they're showboating, they don't know any other way.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Indeed. Would have been a much more spicy affair if Uruguay could have nabbed that runner spot if S. Korea.

Need to have a bit of a hack-a-Shaq routine versus Brazil.
To be clear, I'm not saying that it's right or that it's a good thing to do, but if you're juggling 30 yards from goal when you're already dominating the game, and doing choreographed dances after every goal, a team like Croatia ain't gonna sit back and say "oh well, guess we're just out classed today", they're gonna go into a tackle really hard.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
To be clear, I'm not saying that it's right or that it's a good thing to do, but if you're juggling 30 yards from goal when you're already dominating the game, and doing choreographed dances after every goal, a team like Croatia ain't gonna sit back and say "oh well, guess we're just out classed today", they're gonna go into a tackle really hard.
Croatia's going to try to make the game into a washing machine, no doubt.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON

Yeah, something tells me the likes of Gvardiol and Lovren would not take too kindly to that. 😆

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad