Votes: 32 78.0%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Gods do blow and hookers?

Silly me? Those were his words. Not mine.

And I'm no big fan of the Dutch, I just believe they can expose Argentina. Their stature is based on world cups won 30-40 years ago, not because of their talent today.
Who's words lol like I said they won. They have more recent successes and historical and they also have more talent on the field tomorrow. Sure the Dutch can win but Argentina are hardly "paper tigers"

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well, this turned bad quickly.

I'll second the notion that Argentina and nazism aren't exactly unknown to each other.

Reactions: Elvis P

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
the Dutch have fallen off in recent years but this year they're looking more coherent again. argentina is chaos, kind of impossible to predict whether they'll click or not at any given moment

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Argentina playing 3 at the back. I don’t remember any time Scaloni did this to start the game ffs.

RDP starts … I don’t think ADM starts

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
They love my lineups
I dont for one thing this is close to being experimental as its never been tested for a full match. It also lacks width and I wanna take advantage of Blind and Dumfries. We will see how it shakes out now that our brothers are out. Its us vs Europeans plus Morocco who's SA for the next days or weeks.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I dont for one thing this is close to being experimental as its never been tested for a full match. It also lacks width and I wanna take advantage of Blind and Dumfries. We will see how it shakes out now that our brothers are out. Its us vs Europeans plus Morocco who's SA for the next days or weeks.
this cracked me up for some reason :laugh:

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad