Votes: 13 23.6%
  • France

Votes: 42 76.4%

• Total voters

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Hate the brits in every sports especially the EPL. here is hoping France mops the floor with england. Would be awesome drinking brit tears on twitter

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
Watching the other upsets is probably good for their overall confidence. There will be a massive celebration in England if they win today. With Brazil and their knockout nemesis Portugal out the World Cup would be realistic

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Watching the other upsets is probably good for their overall confidence. There will be a massive celebration in England if they win today. With Brazil and their knockout nemesis Portugal out the World Cup would be realistic
Not to bring blood into it but beating France at anything and vice versa them beating England is almost cause on its own for national celebration

I think this could potentially be the best match of the World Cup

Reactions: Rob

dalewood12

Oct 9, 2017
I have France winning.

I think the absence of key stars for France due to injury has led to less ego and more harmony in the locker room and on the pitch.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
French police officers might be rooting for England here. If there's a France v Morocco semifinal all leave is probably cancelled for Wednesday/Thursday.

Reactions: MXD

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Have an exam so I’ll miss it but it’s one of those games where both teams will feel like they can exploit defensive deficiencies in the other.

Difference being that France has more quality in the final third and a very offensive minded 8 with Griez

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
was cheering for england at start of tournament cause of kane but the english fans turned me on them after the 6-2 iran win and my twitter be flooded with itscominghome tweets.. so go france...

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Too bad the two best remaining teams have to play in the QF. England looks better to me overall but France has more special moments creators which are often needed to get a victory in knock outs.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Is anyone one having weird contrast issues on their displays? Color saturation looks way off

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I want this to be a good game honestly don't care who wins atm.. (Subject to change)

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
France was my World Cup winner pick prior to the tournament starting,

Rooting for England as I always have. If France moves on I'll be behind them.

England always f's it up, but they feel different this time?

Damn, this is probably one of my most anticipated WC matchups ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad