World Cup Discussion

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
We're giving Mr. Yips 8 million per year and then there's that goal by Kucherov. Please, get it together, Stammer, and please, sign Kucherov.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Stamkos can’t even buy one! Poor guy. Idk what you guys are complaining about. 91 is looking like 60 goal scorer 91, shooting everything from everywhere. He’s playing against some of the worlds best goalies and isn’t getting any luck or breaks. I think he looks great. How many times have we heard his name throughout this tournament when we’ve gone weeks without even noticing 91 during last years season.

Stamkos looks great, a little snake bitten but not giving up, 91 will be fine this year if he continues to shoot the puck from everywhere like he used to.

Im not worried. Its not even October and some of you are already complaining about him

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Stamkos can’t even buy one! Poor guy. Idk what you guys are complaining about. 91 is looking like 60 goal scorer 91, shooting everything from everywhere. He’s playing against some of the worlds best goalies and isn’t getting any luck or breaks. I think he looks great. How many times have we heard his name throughout this tournament when we’ve gone weeks without even noticing 91 during last years season.

Stamkos looks great, a little snake bitten but not giving up, 91 will be fine this year if he continues to shoot the puck from everywhere like he used to.

Im not worried. Its not even October and some of you are already complaining about him

It's definitely nice to see him in his home. I hope we see more of that this year.

EDIT: Nestea looking pretty good.

Last edited:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
It's definitely nice to see him in his home. I hope we see more of that this year.

It helps that he’s playing with world class talent but he’s shooting the puck, how many times did we see him try to go for a pass or make a play instead of shooting. His bread and and butter is his shot. He’s a goal scorer not a play maker, glad he’s back to his roots this tournament. Hoping he looks as good as he’s looked in the tournament throughout the season. Hopefully he buries some pucks in nets tho ;)

We'll see him play with some talent this season with Kuch or Drou

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I tuned in and out of the game, but gotta agree with Gongshow. He looked a lot better than what I've gotten used to over the past two years.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Yeah I thought Stamkos had a really good game, worked hard and produced scoring chances both for himself and his linemates, encouraging game I would say.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Yeah - Stammer looked really good this game outside of the PP. If that's the 91 we get during the season I wouldn't shed a tear.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Canada vs team Europe final starts now

Edit: wait, the final is a best of 3 series?

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Easy goal for Stammer, but happy he found his way on the board.

He's getting chances. That, to me, is the promising thing. That's the thing that really decreased (and thus, his production) in the past two years. If he's going hard to the net, good things are going to happen. Now the focus is on Coop to supply him with linemates who can get him the puck in dangerous situations.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Nice job by Stammer behind the net to steal the puck and set up JT.

And then another good scoring chance for Stammer.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Better team lost tonight, oh well, time for real hockey to begin!! Congrats Canada!

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
cut.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad