Post-Game Talk: World Champions @ Columbus | Caps Win 4-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Jackets board had a fit when Boyd fell and whipped out the goalie. They called it running the goalie. Hoot
He lost an edge. On that play if the Caps had possession the play would have been blown dead but there us no way its a penalty.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Good time to be a Caps fan.

The only glaring issue I see right now are the zone entries on the PP. Probably need to try something new.

Reactions: The Deadly Pook Gas

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Good time to be a Caps fan.

The only glaring issue I see right now are the zone entries on the PP. Probably need to try something new.

Try something new, but what? They've been trying both Kuz and Backie to carry in and no dice. Without Osh or TW, who is going to dig a dump in out of the corner? Bura? :help:

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Try something new, but what? They've been trying both Kuz and Backie to carry in and no dice. Without Osh or TW, who is going to dig a dump in out of the corner? Bura? :help:
We didnt just have trouble gaining the zone. Once we did get setup it was Kuzy that kept giving the puck away.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I’m seriously becoming concerned that the league is just going to allow Caps players to be concussed on dirty plays with no repercussions. That idiot official missed the forearm to the face and let Dubois continue to bully Kempny.

If that wasn’t a head shot, then what exactly is?

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
This team has 8 legit NHL Dman and 14 legit NHL forwards. When Osh, TW and Orpik comes back, someone who's played *well is going to have to sit...

*cept Bura cuz he's got nakie pics of TR, GMBM or maybe Ted, so he ain't eating no nachos!
We have 8 legit NHL dmen? Wonder who they may be?

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Not much to criticize right now. Team seems to have it all. Depth has been tested on offense and defense both... yet they keep winning. Jaskin is looking like a great pickup. Copely looks to be a decent backup. I mean, if we really want to be critical, I guess we can talk about the PP but I'm expecting them to fix that pretty soon.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Not much to criticize right now. Team seems to have it all. Depth has been tested on offense and defense both... yet they keep winning. Jaskin is looking like a great pickup. Copely looks to be a decent backup. I mean, if we really want to be critical, I guess we can talk about the PP but I'm expecting them to fix that pretty soon.

By April will be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad