GDT: Working Vacation. Oilers v Blues 10 PM Rio Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Right? Challenging a guy to a fair fight is still ridiculous in that situation. Maybe he should have put that effort of having a conniption fit into defending the play originally
That was an absolute d-bag move by Greig. Everyone loves to shit on the Leafs, but do we not forget how pissed we were with Rittich when he flipped his stick when we beat us?

Reactions: Mr Positive

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I bet if he scores I will eat my shorts so I hope he doesn’t score but if does you win $100 and I will need a lot of ketchup.
Oh oh. Jason Gregor made an unsolicited bet like that. Didn’t turn out well for him. Good luck 5!

1708044175570.jpeg

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
St. Louis is the only team left in the NHL that McDavid hasn't averaged at least one point per game and he's a full 3 points off pace in doing so.

It goes back to him playing them twice in his first week in the NHL. At some point he's going to break through. With three games against them in a short period here, hopefully it starts tonight.
Hopefully he's got another touchdown in him.

Reactions: brentashton

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
That was an absolute d-bag move by Greig. Everyone loves to shit on the Leafs, but do we not forget how pissed we were with Rittich when he flipped his stick when we beat us?
Yeah it was cocky.
You know how embarassing it would have been if Drai then skates over and cross checks him in the face?

Reactions: CROTT

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Tonight's the night Brown finally busts out and goes thermonuclear with a record setting goal night.

Joe Malone... your 104 year old record falls tonight.

Brown builds a snowman by himself in St Louis.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Queue Louis usual “this team likes to forecheck” comment.

Literally says that every game.

Cmon Louie. You were better when you first came into the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad