GDT: Working Vacation. Oilers v Blues 10 PM Rio Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
The problem with making a winning GDT is you have to make the next one and I’m on vacation but finally have decent internet, it’s pouring rain and foggy out and I am chilling out in the hotel room right now with a bit of time to spare so I guess I’ll muster up the energy to get this GDT done in quickie format and hopefully preserve the Oilers winning ways two ina row.

Edit - for some reason all my pics / gifs aren’t posting….all that hard work down the toilet! :skeptic:

—————————————————————————

If Brown scores tonight I’ll eat my shorts. :nod:

St Louis was insane not to re-sign Pietrangelo and replace him with Krug. Surprised Armstrong hasn’t been fired yet just for that dumb move.

Well that’s about all I got today. The pool and umbrella drinks are waiting for me.

:partytime:

GD Music; Working Man - Rush

Fearless Prediction;

Oilers rock the Blues 6-2.

GDT don’t lose.

Last edited:

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
The problem with making a winning GDT is you have to make the next one and I’m on vacation but finally have decent internet, it’s pouring rain and foggy out and I am chilling out in the hotel room right now with a bit of time to spare so I guess I’ll muster up the energy to get this GDT done in quickie format and hopefully preserve the Oilers winning ways two ina row.

St Louis was insane not to re-sign Pietrangelo and replace him with Kris. Surprised Armstrong hasn’t been fired yet just for that dumb move.

Well that’s about all I got today. The pool and umbrella drinks are waiting for me.

View attachment 820115

View attachment 820117

GD Music; Working Man - Rush

Fearless Prediction;

Oilers rock the Blues 6-2.

GDT don’t lose.

Bless you! Not many folks would sacrifice vacation time for making GDTs. I’m reminded of Al Pacino’s line in the Godfather…”just when I get out, they pull me back in”. Enjoy the holidays! And remember to remove the little umbrellas before…who am I kidding….not your first drinking poo!

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
WHERE ARE THE BRALIZIAN DANCING LADIES!?

IMG_2174.jpeg

Last edited:

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Nice to see Holloway get a shot.

Think third line needs Perry. Hopefully Foegele shows up.

I don’t think the fourth line matters much in regards to whos in/out. None of them are doing much (but agree that Gags isn’t getting much of an opportunity).

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Surprised they broke up that line. That being said don’t mind giving Holloway a look.
I like it. I bet we still see the KD Perry line but it’s good to see Holloway get rewarded. I really like how Knob runs things.

Foegs has been floating around lately and got hit with some 4th line minutes. Curious to see if he brings it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille