GDT: Working Vacation. Oilers v Blues 10 PM Rio Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
Sooo...when do the oilers buy an exorcist for Brown to relieve him from the Toby Rieder grudge??
It's time.

Until then, no goals for Brown.

Let's go Oilers, 5:2 win.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Sooo...when do the oilers buy an exorcist for Brown to relieve him from the Toby Rieder grudge??
It's time.

Until then, no goals for Brown.

Let's go Oilers, 5:2 win.
I feel like he just needs to get punched in the mouth. Plays with no emotion half the time it seems. I don’t know if it’s his ego or something but take a page of out Holloways book and start crashing the net and diving for pucks. Even Stortini would have a goal or 2 by now. He was getting some scoring chances earlier but even those seem to have dried up lately.

That being said he’s scoring tonight. :naughty:

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Gagner gets 1 penalty and Knob benched him multiple shifts and now scratches him. Obviously Knob dislikes the man.

Hopefully they start the game the right way for once and end it strong with the big 'W'!

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Gagner gets 1 penalty and Knob benched him multiple shifts and now scratches him. Obviously Knob dislikes the man.

Hopefully they start the game the right way for once and end it strong with the big 'W'!

I like Gagner. He’s been more productive than I thought he would be.

I honestly feel like he was brought in to be a good guy in the room and to step in when there are injuries.

Even though I like the player. He doesn’t fit in very well line up wise. Hes not big. Hes not fast. He doesn’t kill penalties etc.

But I get it because the whole fourth line is dissapointing. But not sure it’s worth complaining about.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Since the streak began the Oilers have the third fewest pp per game at 2.52. The median is a hair under 3. Pittsburgh is tops with 4.00.

Yuck. Over a 20 game stretch that they've gone 18-2, they've been granted 1 power play or less 6 time (30%) and 2 or less power plays 12 time (60%). 6 times in 20 games they've had 2 minutes or less of powerplay time (a lot of them have been getting shortened by evening up).

Whereas the opposition over these 20 games has only 3 times had 1 power play or less (15%), and 6 times 2 or less (30%)

Only 4 times has Edmonton had more powerplays than the opposition in those 20 games.

That's crazy. You'd think a team on a dominant run like that would be drawing more penalties than they are taking.

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Holy crap! why does shit stain keep getting so many opportunities? It’s about time he gets sent to the AHL to see if he’s capable of scoring a goal this year.

Reactions: Duke74 and Vagabond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad