GDT: Worcester Sharks (7) v. Hershey Bears (2) - ECQ - Hershey wins series 3-1

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I'm really hoping Sommer puts at least Ciampini back in the line up tonight. I think his speed, tenacity & offensive touch could be a big help.

Not that Dell has been an issue, at all but is there a chance that they swap Grosenick in for him?

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
I'm really hoping Sommer puts at least Ciampini back in the line up tonight. I think his speed, tenacity & offensive touch could be a big help.

Not that Dell has been an issue, at all but is there a chance that they swap Grosenick in for him?

I'm hoping both Ciampini and Willows play and I don't care who sits so they can. And I think there is a chance Grosenick plays, and I think it's a good idea that he does.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I'm hoping both Ciampini and Willows play and I don't care who sits so they can. And I think there is a chance Grosenick plays, and I think it's a good idea that he does.

It's probably not happening because Goodrow hasn't been bad but I'd still really like to see someone with better finishing abilities on Tierney's RW. Goldobin, Lerg & Langlois can all play that wing and all are better scorers.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
It's probably not happening because Goodrow hasn't been bad but I'd still really like to see someone with better finishing abilities on Tierney's RW. Goldobin, Lerg & Langlois can all play that wing and all are better scorers.

Goodrow is Kevin Henderson...hard worker with some speed that constantly puts himself in a great position to score and then totally fails.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Good job WorSharks!!!

The Haley-Carpenter-Hayes line has been quite good in these 3 games!

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Yeah, but don't fret Sharks fans because he's going to be worth the wait. You can see the talent in the kid and everyone I've talked to says he's very coachable and willing to learn.

All I really hope is that he gets plenty of AHL time next year.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Yeah, but don't fret Sharks fans because he's going to be worth the wait. You can see the talent in the kid and everyone I've talked to says he's very coachable and willing to learn.

Yep, that's been the word on him for a while.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
From the comments about Goldobin being really great with fans and the work ethic he is earning, I think I am more excited to hear that than if he was doing better, but being difficult.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad