GDT: Worcester Sharks (7) v. Hershey Bears (2) - ECQ - Hershey wins series 3-1

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Well that ending sucked.

That said, minus the 5 minute (deserved) major at the end of the game if Worcester comes out with that same effort tomorrow I think they'll be able to come away with a win.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Copley might have stole the series in game 1. The Sharks should have won it. You knew Hershey wasn't gonna get dominated like that again.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Internet problems, so lost first ~6 minutes of 3rd. And now it's sounding more techno music than a speaking voice, so I shut down the radio feed.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
Worcester is trying to shoot the puck into the net through a sheet of plywood...and I'm only exaggerating a small bit. This series has been entirely about one player: Pheonix Copley. With just about any other AHL goaltender in net Hershey loses both of those games big.

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
The word losing has becoming synonymous with choking on these forums. Those two are not the same.

Yea it really pisses me off. It's the idiots who say the Sharks "Choke" every year that have given our franchise that label around the NHL. Wish people would stop with the exaggerated statement, but that I guess that's expecting too much of people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad