i'm in shock this happened

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Bruce Garrioch @SunGarrioch · 1m 1 minute ago
O'Connor has agreed to a two-year deal with Ottawa. #Sens

Lehnsanity

Oct 10, 2012
Ottawa
If we trade Lehner cause this nobody signed here i'll be pissed.

And/or if we trade Lehner cause the hamburglar signs here I will be even more pissed.

Last edited:

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
Hmmm, another goalie controversy?

At least it sounded like he was ready to play in the AHL so sounds like he'll be he starter there for this year at least.

Wonder if Hammond will want to sign after seeing the crowded goalie situation in Ottawa.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
O'connor is not going to be in the NHL next season

This doesn't affect Hammond or Lehner or Anderson

Figures that people would take good news and turn it into something to fret over

To play devil's advocate: They may sign Hammond in hopes of trading Lehner over to another team. (Hoping for a sweet deal with the Oilers with Cowen and a pick for Eberle or something...)

I know

That's why I said Hammond signing means Lehner's time is likely up, not O'connor since he won't be in the NHL next season

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
They sign Hammond b/c they're worried about Lehner's head. No one's moving until that situation gets settled. No team is trading for Lehner until he's healthy, and we're not trading Andy with Lehner on IR to roll the dice with Hammond for 80 games. Ain't happening. I guess O'Connor figured he could sign with Ottawa and STILL live in New York. Go Bingo!

BigBush*

O'connor is not going to be in the NHL next season

This doesn't affect Hammond or Lehner or Anderson

Figures that people would take good news and turn it into something to fret over

Well considering Murray said a goalie will be moved if O'Conner signs here, how does it not have an affect on Hammond, Lehner or Anderson???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad