WJC pool drafting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
markov` said:
I'm sorry. Your post has been edited at 1:44 AM and you posted it a 8:49 PM eastern time, it's not like if you changed your mind 2 minutes after. You'll have to live with your original selection: Ryan Getzlaf.

That is riduculous. No one had picked yet and you obviously made the decision based on the fact that you wanted Dawes.

Jazz

Captain Conservative said:
That is riduculous. No one had picked yet and you obviously made the decision based on the fact that you wanted Dawes.
Not to add to the controversy, but I had picked Marek Schwarz and edited my post to Danny Fritsche (Post #72 in this thread).

(but you don't see the edited sign because I changed it within a few minutes and how these boards work is that the edited notice only goes up if someone else has seen your post before you edit it (I'm a moderator on another hockey board so I know how vBulletin boards work). (it was at 3am EST and noone else was online). I took the chance that Schwarz would still be available 3 picks later, but I lost.)

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Look. When I see your post, I put the player I see on the list, and I won't ever change it. And Captain Conservative, I'm putting a lot of time in this so please respect me. I wanted Meszaros, not Dawes, so even if you wanted to change Getzlaf by another player, I would decline.

Where is Fedz ??? :dunno: If he doesn't answer by midnight, is anyone interested by his team?

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Just to make sure I am clear.

When I update the first post, you can't change your pick after. If you see that I didn't updated the post, then you can still edit your message and take another player.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
markov` said:
Just to make sure I am clear.

When I update the first post, you can't change your pick after. If you see that I didn't updated the post, then you can still edit your message and take another player.

That is fair!!!

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
markov` said:
Look. When I see your post, I put the player I see on the list, and I won't ever change it. And Captain Conservative, I'm putting a lot of time in this so please respect me. I wanted Meszaros, not Dawes, so even if you wanted to change Getzlaf by another player, I would decline.

Where is Fedz ??? :dunno: If he doesn't answer by midnight, is anyone interested by his team?

what do you mean anyone interested in his team?
I'll take over for him if you want me to!! :D

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think we should keep giving people 14 hours every time they're pick is due up. In the case of Fedz, it's already been 14++ hours since he's been around.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Damn, y'all have been making some great picks. I was hoping Voloshenko would slip to me. I'll take Johan Fransson. I didn't mean to pick a D this early, but I believe he'll rack up a ton of points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad