Status
Not open for further replies.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Douggy said:
Its about time someone took Schwartz.

There are probably 2 solid goalies in this tournament, considering nobody knows whos going to be in net for Canada.

IMO it's not about if the goaltender is solid or not. It's about the team he plays with.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Man, there are some incredibly good value picks out there right now. I won't name names since others might be hoping people are just forgetting them.

RaTcine

Oct 17, 2003
Ghetto Noré Bôgran
Markov, I wanted to send you a PM but your account is full..

Anyway, that's what I wanted to say.

"I'm sorry but I would prefer not sending u a list for Saturday. I've got a lot of dark horses and they are on my list. I wanna keep it secret. I'll choose as soon as I'll come back (probably Saturday night or Sunday early P.M.)

WHJC begins only December 25th so it's not like if it was a matter of time."

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
RaTcine said:
Markov, I wanted to send you a PM but your account is full..

Anyway, that's what I wanted to say.

"I'm sorry but I would prefer not sending u a list for Saturday. I've got a lot of dark horses and they are on my list. I wanna keep it secret. I'll choose as soon as I'll come back (probably Saturday night or Sunday early P.M.)

WHJC begins only December 25th so it's not like if it was a matter of time."

Maybe you can give the list to one of ur buddy and they can choose for you!!! :D

Speed Demon

Nov 10, 2004
New Brunswick
I, Speed Demon, General Manager of the CYV Panthers, would like to select Kevin Nastiuk of the Medicine Hat Tigers to represent and be a point getting machine.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Gurj said:
Ok, here I am - I'll make the next obvious pick:

Alexander Ovechkin - RUS
Man, you got one heck of a trio so far. Ovechkin, Fritsche, and Olesz. Surprised Olesz wasn't picked sooner. Hopefully Fritsche is healthy.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
Speed Demon said:
I, Speed Demon, General Manager of the CYV Panthers, would like to select Kevin Nastiuk of the Medicine Hat Tigers to represent and be a point getting machine.

wow you took a big gamble!!! if it works your the man.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
The Portland Capitals are shocked :eek: to welcome Nigel Dawes to the team.

Also, if we're allowed to trade draft picks, is anyone interested in trading their 3rd and 10th picks for my 4th and 8th picks?

edit-Markov, could you change my pick to Nigel Dawes in the original post in this thread, I made a mistake there.

Last edited:

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Captain Conservative said:
The Portland Capitals are shocked :eek: to welcome Nigel Dawes to the team.

Also, if we're allowed to trade draft picks, is anyone interested in trading their 3rd and 10th picks for my 4th and 8th picks?

edit-Markov, could you change my pick to Nigel Dawes in the original post in this thread, I made a mistake there.

I'm sorry. Your post has been edited at 1:44 AM and you posted it a 8:49 PM eastern time, it's not like if you changed your mind 2 minutes after. You'll have to live with your original selection: Ryan Getzlaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad