WJC: Dec 26 GDT - Sweden vs. Canada

Foy

Jun 6, 2006
WEAK call gives negates PP for Sweden. That call should have been against Canada. . .

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Larger size surface.

Whiners! I am a fan of Sweden Hockey.

Canadians who are complaining about the ice surface:

1.Have to complain about something to be happy
11. Contridicting themselves(more ice=more space=usually more exicting/more skill displayed).

You don't think teams install trap-like tatics in the NHL:biglaugh:

Foy

Jun 6, 2006
What about Toews?He is playing good?:help:

Why would a chicago fan care about Towes? :sarcasm:

He's looked solid, but not great. I wouldn't say any player for either team has looked all that good, it's been a pretty ho-hum game.

Foy

Jun 6, 2006
Penalty on Canada I think. Elbowing? I can only conjecture from the replay shown as they go to commercial break.

Pete Rock

Oct 22, 2005
Mrs. Sauga
Why would a chicago fan care about Towes? :sarcasm:

He's looked solid, but not great. I wouldn't say any player for either team has looked all that good, it's been a pretty ho-hum game.

I'd disagree. I think that Toews has been extremely creative in the offensive zone and I'm surprised that it's only 2-0 right now; he's set up Gagner numerous times and Bertram at least twice very well.

While his play in his own end hasn't been exemplary, by comparison it sort of has been.

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Larger size surface.

Whiners! I am a fan of Sweden Hockey.

Canadians who are complaining about the ice surface:

1.Have to complain about something to be happy
11. Contridicting themselves(more ice=more space=usually more exicting/more skill displayed).

You don't think teams install trap-like tatics in the NHL:biglaugh:

Every international tournament that I've followed with HF has been full of complaints, due to ice surface, officiating and travel. I surely don't expect anything different this time around! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad