Prospect Info: With the 92nd Pick ( Round 3 ) The Bruins select Christopher Pelosi

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Who the hell is Mason Lohrei?
While the book is still out on him...

I am fascinated why many are claim that reach as some sort of win so far. It still can be positive, I'm not that pessemistic, but he still hasn't actually done anything.

He's a decent prospect, hasn't set foot on NHL ice yet. Maybe he becomes something, but hardly at the point for anyone calling that move a win yet.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Zach F****** Senyshen. IF Sweeney were a con man he would get conned all the time. "I hear team X is looking at him". Inside the boy genius's mind "s*** we better take my boy 3 rounds early to be safe"

Reactions: Gordoff

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

I am fascinated why many are claim that reach as some sort of win so far. It still can be positive, I'm not that pessemistic, but he still hasn't actually done anything.

He's a decent prospect, hasn't set foot on NHL ice yet. Maybe he becomes something, but hardly at the point for anyone calling that move a win yet.
The point is people bitched about him incessantly and he’s turned out to actually be a better prospect than where he was picked

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
It’s not even a top of the 3rd round pick! Imagine what a piss baby you have to be to complain about this when you know literally nothing about anything!
It's amazing that even when the Bruins draft a guy with no video and on no lists anywhere is picked 92 overall the pom pom crew can't even raise a wtf. Every single thing they do is above criticism with the sheep. It's amazing.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'll reiterate that beyond the top 45 or so, it all just becomes a crapshoot and the development side of the organization is just as important as the drafting side for success. Some guys who are unheralded turn into Datsyuks, guys who are ranked high turn into Thomas Hickeys. But generally those are anomalies and the central scouting lists tend to be more right than wrong. So given that the Bruins haven't broken in a top six forward since Debrusk and continually go way off the board year after year, it stands to reason they might be better served just going conventional for once. But I'm no scout and have never watched a USHL game in my life so whatever.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018

I mean he tore up the Big 10 and has been widely praised for his play up and down and everywhere. Play that against the reaction to his selection from people who never saw him play (and the reaction from people who have still never seen him play).

Reactions: Saxon Eric

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Let’s be clear here. 127th ranked NORTH AMERICAN skater. Smartest guys in the room once again. I’d rather people just throw darts at a draft board, and draft that way. Over 20 publications of scouting reports and draft rankings, and NOBODY, not ONE, had him ranked. And they took him in the THIRD round. If you wanted him so badly, take him 3 rounds later. He’d still be there.
A likely scenario

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It's amazing that even when the Bruins draft a guy with no video and on no lists anywhere is picked 92 overall the pom pom crew can't even raise a wtf. Every single thing they do is above criticism with the sheep. It's amazing.
Do you know a single thing about even 1% of the guys still left on the board at this point?

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
Total crap shoot after the 1st round with lots of varying opinions so not worried they went off the board. Hope this kid works out.

Reactions: TCB

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
It’s the 92nd pick in 2023 and you’re referencing Zach Senyshyn.

Some of y’all are absolutely tapped.
It's the constant reaching and trying to be smarter than everybody that i hate from Sweeney, Senyshen was just the perfect example. I know whoever they took here is a longshot to make the NHL but try to maximize your chances by not acting like an arrogant p**** and going so far off the board.

Reactions: Gordoff

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Whatever Lou
You can't even criticize the Bruins for drafting a 7th rounder with their only top 100 pick in the draft. I mean come on. Like I said blind faith, must be nice.

Do you know a single thing about even 1% of the guys still left on the board at this point?
sadly yes, but of course it's from other people that get paid to do these things.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
You can't even criticize the Bruins for drafting a 7th rounder with their only top 100 pick in the draft. I mean come on. Like I said blind faith, must be nice.

sadly yes, but of course it's from other people that get paid to do these things.
I don’t know anything about the kid. I have no opinion on the pick. How do others?

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

It's a 3rd round pick, which has a low probability of making the NHL anyways. It's like buying a $1 scratch ticket. You hope you win something, but you know likely your going to have nothing when all is said and done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad