Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I wish they'd fix development and scouting
you can scout a region all year long and it will always change what their potential will be it seems

So finally you see a guy has top 6 potential for a 2nd round pick after a year of scouting, and you draft him and he has top 9 potential ? The hell ?
The same goes with later round picks...I want some gems in 6th and 7th

As for development
It has always been a dice roll based on their potential right ? I'd like scoring and defensive plays reflect on how well a player can go up (or down)

And I want some micro managing of contracts
What was it, years ago...was it the 2k games ? Where you could sign players and give them bonuses if they say, won the Richard trophy ? That'd be awesome

HunteDxEntitY

Jan 5, 2014
Section 118
I want completed collections to give you coins/pucks again instead of packs.

This! Rewarding us with packs for completing collections is ridiculous. Especially since you can't quicksell them for pucks... I think out of all the teams I've collected, the best player I've gotten from a reward pack is Eric Staal.. NO LUCK.

Also, I can't believe that there still will be no Shootout mode and that you won't be controlling your goalie on a penalty shot and in shootouts at the end of a game online. SO DUMB!

Everlasting

Jun 5, 2010
Somwhere in time
Still playing 14 on my ps3.

The biggest issue is by far the passing. Then animations and then shooting.

Passing is clunky and needs a fix. Goalkeepers need new animations and so does everything else...

gibber1600

Aug 6, 2003
Great white north
How about letting us adjust contracts by amounts per year. Not just the same amount every year: 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 5/yr 10M, could be something like: 1.0 1.5 2.0 2.5 3.0 5/yr 10m.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I'd like it if they made line matching or line assignments possible. Currently it's just line 1 gets lots of time, line 2 gets slightly less time, line 3 doesn't get much time, and line 4 barely gets any during a sim. It'd be nice if my shutdown 3rd line center could be used as a shutdown center rather than the center that gets the 3rd most ice time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia