Wishlist

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
It coolest thing about NHL 15 is how authentic the arena's and crowds are gonna be.

The game might suck :laugh: but EA is making every sports title go for great atmosphere with the Ignite engine that all their sports games will be running on next gen

Sureshot

Thumbs up, soldier!
Apr 7, 2009
Related to one of my previous wishes, why doesn't NHL have this yet? Managing your team through a PC would be amazing...

gibber1600

Aug 6, 2003
Great white north
Proper player stats pls

What year is this? Why cant the NHL13-14 franchise put all the players stats on their card, not just the last 4 years? Really, all the other games are able to do it. The goalies stats are not accurate either, on career stats, they show goals and assits and points. Do the people that make this games even watch or understand hockey. This has been a pet peeve of mine for quite some time. Also can we see some other stats after whistles, not the goalie making a save or a hit every ******* time. Lazy.......

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2012
Earth
What year is this? Why cant the NHL13-14 franchise put all the players stats on their card, not just the last 4 years? Really, all the other games are able to do it. The goalies stats are not accurate either, on career stats, they show goals and assits and points. Do the people that make this games even watch or understand hockey. This has been a pet peeve of mine for quite some time. Also can we see some other stats after whistles, not the goalie making a save or a hit every ******* time. Lazy.......

Stop complaining. It isn't making anything better.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
Stop complaining. It isn't making anything better.

Um I disagree man. This franchise is a decade behind other sports franchises.

And No one give me that crap about them being a small Dev team and don't make enough money.

They put the laziest effort in every year. Include half baked modes (GMC connected last year, live the life this year) while also not tuning up anything. They have the worst menus I've seen in any video game. Have gameplay that DOES NOT reward the better player (skill/strategy) and their servers are absymal.

Our favorite sport deserves much much better and being purchasing customer we have every right to voice our displeasure in such an embarrassing effort from the industry's largest publisher with sole assets of replicating a 'sim' of a NATIONAL SPORT.

Are you kidding me? Over run their forums. Rate their game accordingly so. And remind ea why they are the lowest rated company in american for customer satisfaction.

Leafs For Life*

Well they don't really care what you think, just if you're putting the money in their pockets. So all of these meltdown threads are worth nothing if you're going to pay 70$ for the game.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
And remind ea why they are the lowest rated company in american for customer satisfaction.

That claim doesn't smell right. You're saying that among all companies operating in America, EA has the lowest overall customer satisfaction?

capitalsrock

Sep 7, 2012
Make Be A GM mode/ GM Connected more realistic
-Trading picks and prospects is being abused. You Shouldn't be able to trade a 2018,2017,2016,and 2015 first round pick for crosby, ovechkin, and datsyuk. It's ridiculous how useless these draft picks are because everybody knows if it isn't a top 10 pick it will most likely take 3-4 years to make it to your 4th line in the NHL. Make 2nd-7th round steals. Pretty sure Brian Elliott and Jannik Hansen were the last ones picked in their draft year. Obviously this doesn't happen a lot but keeping those picks are just useless in 13. Also, as someone else said above, I can do a fantasy draft, grab crosby, sort by potential and literally get a crazy amount of trade value. Guys like Morgan Rielly and Griffin Reinhart don't even get drafted and I pick them up in free agency right after I just drafted an amazing team. It allows you to fill up your 50 player roster with the person with the lowest trade value on your team being 1/4-1/2 of the trade value bar. I loved having a stacked team for the first couple of gm modes, but after a while I want it to be realistic and challenging.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad