Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part II

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Per l'Equipe, City wants Lemar. No kidding.
And one week before the game too.
Such coincidences...

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Meanwhile OM has locked up Maxime Lopez for at least another year with a fat contract.
Wise of them, and hopefully he moves out of Marseille when he's ready to move to a CL caliber team.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Per l'Equipe, City wants Lemar. No kidding.
And one week before the game too.
Such coincidences...

City wants a lot of Monaco. They aren't wrong to. Monaco has a very nice squad

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
An insider on the transfermarkt forums who correctly predicted the returns of Kagawa and Sahin is apparently saying that Dahoud to BVB is a done deal. Great if true. We shall see.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Guitane.
But he wasn't on a free.
Larouci chose not to sign with Le Havre and toured english teams looking for a contract.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Guitane.
But he wasn't on a free.
Larouci chose not to sign with Le Havre and toured english teams looking for a contract.

Yeah. Those pesky transfer fees.

Does he have a chance to play at that level?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
lol, yes, I'd rather pay a tiny fee for Guitane than no fee for Larouci.

I haven't seen him play in person, but heard from him. He's the kind of exciting young dribbler who can make the difference at his age level. Can he do it with men and in big leagues? Tough to say as of now. I don't think of him as a special talent from what I've been told, but as of now a solid one.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
BILD are also reporting that Dahoud will leave Gladbach for Dortmund this summer. Only €10M LMAO.

C5IeeFIXAAAT1Zy.jpg

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
BILD is still running with that rumored release clause? lol, they really are atrocious when discussing clubs they don't have many sources with.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
BILD is still running with that rumored release clause? lol, they really are atrocious when discussing clubs they don't have many sources with.

I haven't read the article to see if they are still saying that. I guess technically this is Bild instead of Sport Bild though. They have gotten some Dortmund stuff right recently like the Dembele transfer. They aren't the only source reporting this move of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad