Series Discussion: Winnipeg Jets vs Calgary Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
That is a pretty bleak thread. The boys on there have no idea just how bad we leaked high danger shots against with our patchwork AHL D core and our top 6 forwards that can't defend. This is a coin flip series.

Oh no we know about the nightmare analytics around your team... it’s just that we are the flames lol.

There is nothing else to it, and I feel the same way tbh. After Colorado it’s just a broken group of fans lol. Anyway, at least it’ll be a fun all-Canadian matchup so there is that.

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I wonder which of our injured players will be back for the playoffs. Little, Letestu, Bourque... was anyone else shut down for the season? I don't even remember anymore.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Not sure I agree with this. I think the winning play-in teams have a slight advantage in round 1 from having knocked off some rust in competitive play.

In related news, the Jets will be announcing a special mascot for the playoffs. :nod:

tcdundeec005092110-300x450.jpg

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I am not a huge fan of the Jets going all the way. That being said I felt like we looked like a much more solid team with Morrissey DeMelo as the top pair and Kuli Pionk as the second pair. Throw in a Vezina goalie and I think we are better than 0% chance. Let’s at least say 1% shall we?? :stanley:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I am not a huge fan of the Jets going all the way. That being said I felt like we looked like a much more solid team with Morrissey DeMelo as the top pair and Kuli Pionk as the second pair. Throw in a Vezina goalie and I think we are better than 0% chance. Let’s at least say 1% shall we?? :stanley:

If the whole team is healthy for the first time this year then that could make a big difference as well.

I still believe Morrissey and some other players where playing with injuries most of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad