OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2023 Season - Another terrible disappointment. NEXT: Tough Decisions on How to Rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
20221222_220210.jpg

Lol Wilson is trash.
it was apparent he has no NFL level strength arm. I love to see Strevy out there though.

He didn't have a CFL arm, TBH.

I LOVE Strev. One of my all time favorites, but any passing was just a bonus.

I always said a power run game could work in the CFL, but only if you had a power runner at qb and rb - but no one tried it until the bombers that year.

None

Feb 22, 2012
View attachment 625676

Lol Wilson is trash.

He didn't have a CFL arm, TBH.

I LOVE Strev. One of my all time favorites, but any passing was just a bonus.

I always said a power run game could work in the CFL, but only if you had a power runner at qb and rb - but no one tried it until the bombers that year.

I saw Jets fans saying that if Zach Wilson had still been in when Garrett Wilson knocked the pass up for the int. that he'd probably be vocally on Wilson for causing the turnover and it was a stark contrast to Streveler who was first there trying to help Wilson up off the grass.

Seems to be a common theme that people think the team doesn't like Zach Wilson much.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I saw Jets fans saying that if Zach Wilson had still been in when Garrett Wilson knocked the pass up for the int. that he'd probably be vocally on Wilson for causing the turnover and it was a stark contrast to Streveler who was first there trying to help Wilson up off the grass.

Seems to be a common theme that people think the team doesn't like Zach Wilson much.
I've been saying it all year.

Jets Season Opening QB depth chart
1. Zach Wilson
2. Joe Flacco
3. Mike White
4. Chris Streveler

Jets best QB's/best chance to win
1a. Mike White
1b. Chris Streveler
3. Joe Flacco
4. Zach Wilson

NFL teams get lost when evaluating players due to draft position, physical skills, contracts and forgets about talent, instincts, football IQ, and competitiveness.

BTW it was a Garrett Wilson fumble, not an INT.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Didn’t know where to put
Monday nighter suspended this evening
Bengals leading Buffalo 7-3

Bills safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on field; CPR was administered