OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2023 Season - Another terrible disappointment. NEXT: Tough Decisions on How to Rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Hahaha you also didn't want oliviera right?

I'll take a cdn who's one trick is pressure and sacks...
I wanted Oliveira. I just didn’t want him for over 250k. Betts is a one trick pony. He’s not worth Brady money. Brady was the moc. Put up over 2000 combined yards.

Betts sucks.

Can't wait until CFL free agency opens in a week and all the excitement begins
It’s begun already

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Drew Richmond (one of the backup tackles who could’ve replaced Hardrick) retired at 28. Gonna have to find a vet in free agency

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island

Oliveira... Just, wow. Proving he's not just about the money. Maybe he learned from Lawler's experience... Money isn't everything - though it helps...

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020

Oliveira... Just, wow. Proving he's not just about the money. Maybe he learned from Lawler's experience... Money isn't everything - though it helps...
Or he got an additional $100k sponsorship from EIC for his dog foundation in Bali...

None

Feb 22, 2012
More likely that he'll just make up any difference and more with playoff bonuses :laugh:

The local sponsorships can't hurt either.

Reactions: FonRiesen

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

That's unreal money for the CFL and he's a running back not a QB , good job Walters and the Bombers for finding a way to keep him. Oliveria and Streveler running the ball ? Opposing teams are going to have a tough time stopping our run game.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
That's unreal money for the CFL and he's a running back not a QB , good job Walters and the Bombers for finding a way to keep him. Oliveria and Streveler running the ball ? Opposing teams are going to have a tough time stopping our run game.
One of my kids attended a Jets game with me. Oliviera sat just in front of us.

1. Huge man, suffering gods, a barrel with legs. Now I see why he can do damage. My youngster is 6'4" and Brady somehow made him look average-sized.
2. Friendly, polite, and cool.

So glad he remains on my favourite CFL squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad