Rumor: Winnipeg and Colorado Top Paul Stastny's List of Eventual Landing Spots

Jan 21, 2018
Winnipeg may be the better team with a better chance at the cup, but I'm guessing Mrs.Stastny is going to submit a firm vote to move back to warmer Colorado.

Reactions: Yatzhee

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Paul, don't listen to them. Wpg loves you.

Booooooooo. Get this Avs "Hater" out of here... :sarcasm:

Winnipeg may be the better team with a better chance at the cup, but I'm guessing Mrs.Stastny is going to submit a firm vote to move back to warmer Colorado.

Jets are the better team right now no question. But the Avs adding a 2C like Stastny would close the gap between the two teams pretty significantly.

It'd be quite the matchup for next season. Depending on what else goes on in the Central I'd wager to guess it'd be a bloodbath of a season between the Jets, Preds, and Avs for the 3 top spots in the central. A 2C is by far the Avs biggest need the summer and Stastny fits it like a glove.

Throw in the potential for us to get a Top 6 Winger like Zadina, Wahlstrom, or Tkachuk from the draft as well and we could be looking at an extremely dangerous top 6 next year and a young but constantly improving Defense as well.

Reactions: missionAvs

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Both destinations make sense in different ways. Would still welcome Stastny back in St. Louis, but wish him the best of luck wherever he ends up.

Reactions: MacBradley

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Stupid Avs and their cap space ughh

All this time everyone's been hating on Sakic since Roy ran away and the Avs took a shit on the 2016/17 season... Joe's quietly been putting together one hell of a young team, a bunch of future assets, and with a ridiculous amount of cap space to go out and steal good players from the teams fighting with the cap.

Serving up a nice plate of crow for the HF masses that's for sure :laugh:

Andreas Ferrari

Dale is the GOAT!!!
Apr 4, 2015
WinnerPeg
The Avs look like Edmonton V2.Good players-bad team.No chance at a Cup in my lifetime.

The Jets were the youngest team in the playoffs and would have won if not for a hot MAF/cold Ehlers/Laine.

We're give them Bryan Little as a consolation prize.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Ah yes, well known tropical location Denver Colorado

Compared to Winnipeg, everywhere is a tropical location :sarcasm:

Come home Pauly, we never stopped loving you.

upload_2018-6-19_15-31-5.png

Reactions: Eyeseeing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad