GDT: Winners vs Ducks 4PM PST, 7PM EST

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Really don't like that call at the end, seemed real late as well. Ducks didn't necessarily deserve to win, though they weren't terrible I guess. Both Rangers goals were unacceptable turnovers.

Chexxum

Feb 1, 2007
San Diego, CA
I don't have a clue.

I'm struggling to think of anything Bieksa does well right now. He's putting his teammates into tough spots. He's missing with passes, and being stupidly fancy with some of them. He's missing assignments.

What the hell does Bieksa do that contributes in a positive fashion?

Being Kesler's bro = positive?

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
I don't think Bruce has the adaptability of some other coaches in the game, and when plan A doesn't work his only answer is basically the forward roulette. He probably just sees Bieksa as "Beauch replacement" in his mind so he doesn't think twice about his minutes or when he plays him.

Obviously our problems are a lot bigger than just the coaching staff and at some point Bruce is basically just rearranging deck chairs. But something needs to light a fire under these scrubs. The level of nonchalance and complacency right now is gross.

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
It's like Bruce is daring to get fired. I'm waiting for "Hey, Bob, this team you put together sucks ass and they're a bunch of helpless *******."

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
He said we got schlonged in OT and then he started muttering about the nuclear tripod.

Hey, I got an extra tripod. Anybody want to buy it?

Bruce deserves to not be fired before Jan 2. It's the holidays and it won't matter who replaces him, this team is going nowhere this year.

When he is fired, they should just let the Walrus and Yawney alternate for the rest of the year. Did I mention. This team is going nowhere this year.

A replacement coach should be chosen in the off season when an actual future team identity and plan can be mated to choosing the right coach for that plan. Preferably all done by a new GM who will be on the same page as the players and coach he brings in. But I'm not holding my breath.

Welcome back Ducksgo! :party:

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
It's a caricature joke, not a political one. Let's move on from that line.

How about this: I just got off the phone with Neville Chamberlain, he told me that BM and BB agreed that there would peace in our time.

Chamberlain said there would be playoffs in our time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad