Top Secret Moon Base

Ansar Khan‏Verified account @AnsarKhanMLive 4h4 hours ago
#RedWings lines at practice:
Bertuzzi-Larkin-Fabbri
Helm-Filppula-Zadina
Glendening-Nielsen-Athanasiou
Hirose-Ehn-Perlini
Erne

Nemeth-Hronek (injured Green working in)
Cholowski-McIlrath
Ericsson-Bowey/Biega

power-play units :
1. Bertuzzi (net front), Larkin (slot), Fabbri-Zadina (half walls), Cholowski (point).
2. Perlini (net front), Filppula (slot), Hronek-Athanasiou (half walls), Green (point).

11/26/19 at 11:11 AM ET | Comments (8)
per Dana Wakiji tweets, both Ehn and Green are practicing today.

#RedWings in practice:
Fabbri—Larkin-Bertuzzi
Zadina-Filppula-Helm
Glendening-Nielsen-Athanasiou
Hirose-Ehn-Perlini

Nemeth-Hronek
Ericsson-Bowey
Cholowski-McIlrath
Biega-Green​

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Good 'Ol Blashill putting AA with Glendening and Nielsen. Im tired of this guy already. oh look, lets put one of the best 4th line centers in the league on the 3rd line wing and put Hirose on the checking 4th line when he is nowhere near that type of player. I'm done with this coach.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, OK Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Good 'Ol Blashill putting AA with Glendening and Nielsen. Im tired of this guy already. oh look, lets put one of the best 4th line centers in the league on the 3rd line wing and put Hirose on the checking 4th line when he is nowhere near that type of player. I'm done with this coach.
These are the same lines as last game so I'm not surprised. As if Helm didn't suck his way off that line already.
I could see Blash saying something like "Helm and Zadina had a lot of chemistry and created a lot of chances, why would I split them up?"
Uhh because 1 of those players created it all.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
Fabbri—Larkin-Bertuzzi
Zadina-Filppula-Athanasou
Hirose-Glendening-Perlini
Ehn-Neilsen-Helm

* time has proven neilsen and helm are 4th liners , theyve ceilinged out . where as taco and pearls havent ceilinged out so putting them on 3 is a no brainer . mean while give me glennys scrappiness on 3 over neilsen and helm at center any day .

Reactions: TheOtherOne

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
T’is the season to be firing coaches....

On a serious note. Why does this bozo keep on messing up the lines. It’s like he’s been told his job is to tank...

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
T’is the season to be firing coaches....

On a serious note. Why does this bozo keep on messing up the lines. It’s like he’s been told his job is to tank...
i would not doubt hes been told to tank because the facts of the matter are thats whats best for the organization this season

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Imma gonna watch the Caps game and skip this one unless it's on CBC in which case I might watch both.

These are the same lines as last game so I'm not surprised. As if Helm didn't suck his way off that line already.
I could see Blash saying something like "Helm and Zadina had a lot of chemistry and created a lot of chances, why would I split them up?"
Uhh because 1 of those players created it all.
One created, the other one destroyed. Blash ain't very bright.

Not a fan of the lines and Perlini on the 4th line is giving me major Jurco vibes.
There are similarities for sure, except Perlini will never reach Jurco's goal total. Kid has no finish, even Helm gets lucky more often.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
There are similarities for sure, except Perlini will never reach Jurco's goal total.

Why do you think that, when Jurco has 22 career NHL goals in 213 games and Perlini has 45 career goals in 213 NHL games.

Funny that they have exact same amount of games. But Perlini has doubled Jurco's scoring in a younger age.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Hahaha, did we win? final score? How did Zadina look?

AA scored a hat trick, Zod had 2, Perlini, Bowey, and Ericsson each had goals.

Bernier had the shut-out going, but got injured with 1:00 left in the 3rd. Howard came in, let in 8 goals, then got injured as well. Blashill had to come in with 5 seconds left and let in the winning (losing) goal.

Immediately after the game, Yzerman announced his retirement, and that all hockey ops decisions would be turned over to Jeff Blashill; he signed himself to a lifetime contract extension, becoming head coach, GM, and starting goalie.

He then gave Abdelkader the C, traded Larkin, Mantha, Bertuzzi, Hronek, Cholowski, Seider, and the next 5 1st round picks for Brendan Smith and a 4th.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Why do you think that, when Jurco has 22 career NHL goals in 213 games and Perlini has 45 career goals in 213 NHL games.

Funny that they have exact same amount of games. But Perlini has doubled Jurco's scoring in a younger age.
He got his goals the same way Abby did, playing with more talented players. He hasn't shown enough to be in the top 6 which means he's stuck with either Nielsen or LGD as center. That means he won't score much. I don't see him on the team when Raz, Zadina, Veleno, and Smith are NHL ready, so he's got until the end of next season max he might not even make the roster next season.

So to sum it up, I don't see him scoring 22 goals in the next 2 seasons before he's gone, assuming he even gets a contract extension.

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
I don't get why they would mess with the second line tbh, they were finding some good chemistry. Just slot Zadina on the first line.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com

Yep. Just pure idiocy.
Can't believe anyone defends this BS.

Reactions: lilidk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad