GDT: Wings vs ducks 1/15/19 7:30 pm est

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
He was referring to why not sit Ericson.

You can't honestly tell us that he's better than Hronek now or in the long term. So you're left with saying you can't sit him because he's a vet that's put in his time and blah blah blah and that's how we got here now anyway.
And you can't honestly say that E's play is deserving of a benching. What kind of precedent do you want to send to the team and potential free agents? You do what they are exactly doing. Let the contracts play out this year and Hronek will get a full time spot on the roster next year when Kronwall and Jensen are gone. No need to stir the pot when you don't have too especially when this team isn't doing anything this year.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
And you can't honestly say that E's play is deserving of a benching. What kind of precedent do you want to send to the team

1) I believe I am saying that...at least if it means playing Hronek.
2) that if you play well no matter your age or our contract mistakes that we'll get you in the line up. Crazy idea right? Wouldn't want to send that message though.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
They show DDK skating in pregame with LOYALTY on his back, gave me a chuckle.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
1) I believe I am saying that...at least if it means playing Hronek.
2) that if you play well no matter your age or our contract mistakes that we'll get you in the line up. Crazy idea right? Wouldn't want to send that message though.
I would agree with you if E was playing horribly but he's not. Just give it time. Like I said Hronek should be on the team full time next year.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
bertuzzi-Getzlaf, larkin-kesler

lets hope some of these beefs develop over the course of the game :popcorn:

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Manson and Bert have had 2 run ins now.
As irrational as it may seem - I still harbour hard feelings towards the Ducks from 10 plus years ago...I want to see them bloodied, and carried off the ice.

Nyquist can get moved anytime soon...Won't miss him 1 bit.

Geeve

Dec 6, 2016
How can Mickey rag on broken plays of Anaheim when the Wings do exactly the same thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad