Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
Dw_B6XWW0AAHpBl.jpg

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I forgot who was coaching this team ha
Not many coaches would choose to sit the other guys vs Hronek as well. Green, Kronwall, Big E are vets who wont get scratched and don't really deserved to tbh. Jensen has been in trade speculation talks around the league so theres no point in showcasing him on the bench. DDK just got back from injury and as much as we fans give him flack for not becoming what we'd hoped for, he isn't getting benched for Hronek either.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
AA going up against Shore-Downey-Sprong

Hope he wants to play inspired hockey.

Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
No Hronek. So much for all that kid talk. Absolutely ridiculous.

What's our goal here with that defense? To win games? Because that's sure as hell not going to happen. God I wish DeKeyser would just dissapear off this team.

Reactions: TheMule93
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Not many coaches would choose to sit the other guys vs Hronek as well. Green, Kronwall, Big E are vets who wont get scratched and don't really deserved to tbh. Jensen has been in trade speculation talks around the league so theres no point in showcasing him on the bench. DDK just got back from injury and as much as we fans give him flack for not becoming what we'd hoped for, he isn't getting benched for Hronek either.

Why not?

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Dekeyser hasn't played in over a month and he's still finding ways to make me hate him even more

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
You should hate Holland, Dekeyser didn't sign himself...
Holland was like we like the guy he's from Detroit. Sign him. Didn't know being from Detroit was supposed to be a prerequisite to make the team.FYI not every local player is a great player.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Isn't Anaheim on something like an 11 game losing streak? Oh boy! This oughtta be good tonight. Come to Detroit where your losing streak comes to die or your money back. I swear I don't know how many team's losing streaks we've ended this year.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Holland was like we like the guy he's from Detroit. Sign him. Didn't know being from Detroit was supposed to be a prerequisite to make the team.FYI not every local player is a great player.
Are people forgetting that DDK was praised around here before his play got stagnant? Many believe if he played against the Hawks, we win that series in his rookie year. Nobody hated that extension when it happened.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Are people forgetting that DDK was praised around here before his play got stagnant? Many believe if he played against the Hawks, we win that series in his rookie year. Nobody hated that extension when it happened.
The only thing I remember is his skating was praised. Otherwise the guy really has nothing. For his offensive downside his defense doesn't still makeup for it. Yeah makes good plays sometimes but never elite.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
The only thing I remember is his skating was praised. Otherwise the guy really has nothing. For his offensive downside his defense doesn't still makeup for it. Yeah makes good plays sometimes but never elite.
And are you in the boat that thinks the team should bench their 6 year 30 mil dollar investment just so they can play Hronek?

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
I would like to blame Babcock, but he was gone when DDK's extension was signed.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Why not what?
He was referring to why not sit Ericson.

You can't honestly tell us that he's better than Hronek now or in the long term. So you're left with saying you can't sit him because he's a vet that's put in his time and blah blah blah and that's how we got here now anyway.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
It's possible they're going 7 D. They've posted 6 D 12F in the past when they did 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->