aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Frk is like a shark that smells blood in the water. Just buzzing now

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Frk is like a shark that smells blood in the water. Just buzzing now

Frk's seen an uptick in his skating this year in my opinion. I am not sure he will hang on, but I do appreciate he is improving, you can see an evolution he just had some pretty big holes in his game that he is working on. But I think he is a much better hockey player than even last year when he has been in the lineup this year.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
These morons are making a big deal out of the fact that the team with the best lottery odds doesn't always win the lottery

No shit it's like 18.5%

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
He is a bottom pairing NHL d-man, a #6/7 if he did the things to make himself a top 4 D-man he would be a top 4 D-man. Down to expectations.

I always found it odd how people bag on the bottom of the roster. It isn't exactly difficult to evaluate your weaker players.
As for Jensen, he has actually played pretty well as of late (at least up to his talent). If people are expecting him to make silky plays with the puck they will always be disappointed.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Glendening hurt that guy. He should probably be in the quiet room for abit. Hey that cross check gets what it gets, have your stick lower buddy if you don't know how to dance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad