GDT: Wings vs Devils

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
But what if we could combine them all into super ultra mediocre man? That would be pimp.
The ultimate 4th liner. Wins faceoffs, brings the effort every shift, big time grit and an amazing beard. Sadly, no finish.
Y

What do those ratings and numbers represent?
Idk what exactly rating means, and avg fantasy point rankings. I just screenshotted the page from dailyfaceoff.com

Edit: On the actual site it has our lines rated:
Forward Line 1 - #31
Forward Line 2 - #31
Forward Line 3 - #31
Forward Line 4 - #21

Apparently, there's some terrible 4th lines out there. I think Megan not being ranked f***s it up. Idk I'd say #31 there too

Reactions: Ulysses31

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
The ultimate 4th liner. Wins faceoffs, brings the effort every shift, big time grit and an amazing beard. Sadly, no finish.

Idk what exactly rating means, and avg fantasy point rankings. I just screenshotted the page from dailyfaceoff.com

Edit: On the actual site it has our lines rated:
Forward Line 1 - #31
Forward Line 2 - #31
Forward Line 3 - #31
Forward Line 4 - #21

Apparently, there's some terrible 4th lines out there. I think Megan not being ranked ****s it up. Idk I'd say #31 there too
Oh thought it was so advanced stats thingy.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Idk, not a fan of Helm getting 1st line minutes over Bertuzzi. Thought/think he deserves top line minutes honestly with Larkin/Mantha. I think Blashill try's to spread talent/ice time out and honestly I'd be doing the opposite loading up the top two lines and logging lots of ice time for them and moving gritty veterans to the 3rd and 4th lines and playing those lines significantly less.

I do like how De le Rose got the opportunity on the 2nd line even if we're not expecting much with Nielsen hurt/out or whatever.

For monetary reasons though, I'm hoping for a good game from Taylor Hall. Poppa could use some new shoes!

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
I have zero expectations for the guy but how funny would it be if jdlr came out of nowhere to become a good top 6 center? I would never tire of taunting hab fans with that.

Ahhh the random musings and daydreams of a rebuilding fan...

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Hate New Jersey please beat New Jersey and thats a goal. Refs duh where is the puck. Stop the play I cant see it. What other sports do that? Football Refs I lost track of the play stop it please basketball baseball?Just hockey

Reactions: loojay

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Crazy to think Rasmussen is only 7 months older than Zadina. TZE might be on to something here.

Reactions: aar000n

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->