GDT: Wings vs chi 2/20/19 7:30 pm est nbcsn

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Mantha is quietly having a very nice game as a facilitator. Good to see him be rewarded for a fantastic game against Philly

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
For once I appear to be good luck -- so many times I get home halfway through the game and we've got goals on the board but don't add anymore. Came in at 4-1 a few minutes ago...

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I have a buddy who is a pro scout that used to say Carolina's problem was Eric Staal was too good to tank with. He willed them to points an awful lot in games. I never viewed Staal as a motor guy, but it is interesting none the less.

He just sent me a message saying Larkin might be the new Eric Staal, your tank is in danger...
:laugh:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
They have 4 goals on 12 shots?? What the hell happend. Howard again?? There won't be any trade value left in him. It looks to me Howard is trying his hardest not to leave Detroit.

Reactions: DetroitRed

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Those three are really on the same page. As soon as Bert made the deke, Mantha kicked it in gear to give him that icing play/shot opportunity. But you could see them read it at the exact same time. Really super impressed by them, I hope we keep them together down the stretch.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
They have 4 goals on 12 shots?? What the hell happend. Howard again?? There won't be any trade value left in him. It looks to me Howard is trying his hardest not to leave Detroit.

Some of the bad habits that Howard got away with earlier this season are coming back to bite him. His position and rebound control are both very suspect and other teams are using that to light him up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad